That's What Friends Are For, Right? (Edited)

"A real friend is someone who accepts who the real you is. Those are the kind of people that deserve to be in your life."

----------

"Let them go!" You could faintly hear someone shout. You couldn't identify the voice, but it sounded like a female, high-pitched and delicate. The taste of liquid iron was revolting, and you wanted nothing more than to banish it out of your mouth.

Things were still blurry, no matter how much you blinked, nothing cleared up. You couldn't see well, but you could hear decently. There were two people, shouting at someone else. Who were they shouting at?

"Don't do this Teru! They've done nothing wrong!" It was a male that yelled this time. You kind of recognized that voice.

You felt your legs wobble, screaming at you like no other, threatening to give out. And unfortunately, they did. Your knees buckled and you fell, feeling the harsh and hot floor collide with your legs, a surface you never want to feel.

"M/n!" You could hear someone shout, it sounded like the female again. She knew you. Something blue and electric started clouding your vision, and your head lulled forward, face to face with a weapon deep in your chest. Looking at it, unbelievable pain shot through your entire body.

What was happening?

----------

Nene and Kou watched as the scene unfolded, still. Were they really seeing this?

"W-what is this? What's going on??" Mitsuba asked shakily, gripping Kou's arm fearfully. Kou didn't answer him, didn't hear him over his racing thoughts.

"I was wondering where you were, Kou. I couldn't find you anywhere," Teru said. The older male spoke as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As if he wasn't stabbing an apparition that did nothing wrong.

Kou took a shaking step forward, "Why are you doing this!? Stop it!" The younger sibling shouted, the nervousness in his tone overflowing his body. This was Kou's older brother, he could do anything. It was clear that he was the most powerful person in this situation.

"Don't exorcize M/n! What did he even do wrong!?" Nene screeched, understanding that if she didn't do something, M/n would die, then Hanako.

Although Nene fancied the president, there was no way she was going to let him get away with hurting her closest friends!

"He was in the way. I was going for the Wonder." Teru responded coldly, not bothering to look Nene in the eyes.

"Why are you trying to exorcize Hanako?" Kou asked, taking a shaky step forward.

"Before you had gotten here, Hanako attacked M/n and almost stabbed him. And I am aware that if M/n were to get stabbed, he wouldn't die. This just clearly shows how unstable Hanako is. He is dangerous, and therefore needs to be exorcized," Teru explained accordingly, sighing. Kou shook his head. "He hasn't hurt the living, if anything he's been nothing but a huge help! If he tries to hurt a person, leave that responsibility to me to exorcize him!" Kou shouted.

"You aren't mature enough, Kou. So don't bother yourself with these unnecessary thoughts." Teru said calmly, smiling calmly down at his younger sibling.

That smile did nothing but infuriate Kou.

Behind his back, Kou guestured Nene to move. She glanced down at his hands that urged her to do something. Kou kept Teru occupied, talking to him as Nene started to move as quietly as possible.