Tea Party (Edited)

"You're never too young for a tea party."

----------

Something smelled nice. Sweet, buttery, and pungent in a pleasant way. Although you enjoyed waking up to the smell, you wondered where you were to make it so adamant, there wasn't a baking club at school, and wasn't it after school hours? The scent was enchanting, and it drove you to open your eyes in wonder..

"M/n!" You heard a voice. It was familiar, but faint and echoed. The person sounded so close, yet so far. Eyes opening, your pupils dilated, adjusting to the bright lights that brought a gleaming pink and red.

"M/n!" There it was again! The voice was clearing up the more awake you became. Your eyes finally focused, and you came back to reality.

"H. .huh?" You mumbled, lifting your hanging head to see the world around you. The room was beautiful, full of colors with gold accents and picture frames of flowers and fruit. It was spacious, and looked like a party fit for one hundred aristocrats. You were seated in a pink luxurious chair, the handles looking like they were made from pure gold. In front of you was a table, three tea cups and multiple pastries were stacked high on a plate placed over the elegant white tablecloth. So, that's where the sweet aroma was coming from.

"M/n!" The loudness of her voice startled you out of admiring the scenery. You looked to the chair placed beside you. "Nene! What are you doing here? It's too late for you to be in the school," You scolded. It was way past school hours, how was she here? Nene looked at you with confusion.

"What do you mean "too late for school?" It's mid-day!" Nene exclaimed loudly, she sounded scared and panicked. You paused for a moment, thinking.

How long have I been out?

It's already the next day?

What happened to Hanako?

Where is this place?

"Where. . .where are we, exactly?" You asked, continuing in your gazing around the large room. Nene shook her head. "I don't know, I think it might be another boundary," She said, splashing the water that rose just above her ankles. Looking down, Nene was most likely correct in this area being a boundary, considering there was an inch of water covering the black and white checkered tile floor.

"How long have you been here, Nene?" You asked, bringing Nene back down to Earth. She was quick to answer. "Not long, maybe five minutes or so. I remember this boy, his name was Natsuhiko if I remember correctly. He and this other boy knocked me out and took me here without my consent!" Nene shouted, her voice gradually getting louder the more she spoke, she was clearly pissed at the situation. "And it was really scary! I didn't know what he would do, and now I'm here!" Nene finished, taking a breather and calming down.

Natsuhiko. The name didn't ring a bell.

"So, you're finally awake." A voice entered the room, and you could hear splashing footsteps slowly approaching. You and Nene quickly turned your heads towards the foreign sound.

She had green hair cut into a bob that rested just below her chin. Two thick strands of hair fell farther down her shoulders, framing her pale face. Her face was devoid of emotion, her dead emerald eyes complimented her hair. She was wearing a black dress, white and yellow stars decorating the entire surface of the seemingly soft fabric.

She was holding a silver tray that held a tea kettle. You recognized her as the girl from the library some days back, what was she doing here?

"I asked those two to treat the both of you as gently as possible. But as usual, they ignored my request." The green-ette spoke up again. You were confused at first who she was talking about. But then, you had a good idea, the Hanako look-alike who knocked you out, and the Natsuhiko guy Nene was spouting about.