1 - The Sage Princess Remembers Two Past Lives

No one's POV

We see Flare in her room, looking outside her room, having a confused look on her face. As this happens, a flash of something is seen.

The flash shows a young teenage boy running through the streets of a futuristic city with a piece of toast in his mouth.

Flare: ...

Another scene flashes and it shows the young boy watching "Redo of Healer," as his friend told him that he would get him anything he wanted for enduring such a cursed anime.

Flare: *gasps*

The final flash shows the young boy walking past the street, when suddenly, a piece of rubble from a falling building comes flying and as the boy's life shows what's happening, it also shows the young princess being "sexually assaulted". And after a few short seconds, the rubble crushes the boy's head in less than a second.

Flare: *screams in fear*

Flare then collapses onto the ground, and the female knights run in and see Flare on the ground, having a panic attack.

Female Knight: Princess Flare!

The two rush over and as they start checking up on her, Flare starts thinking to herself.

Flare: I remember now... My name's Y/n L/n... an American High Schooler who watched that "anime" Redo of Healer. And my life ended... but some random debris from a destroyed building... I remember it all to well now... I'm now Flare Arlgrande Jioral... Daughter and the Sage Hero of the Jioral Kingdom...

As Flare slowly gets up, she thinks one more thing.

Flare: NOW WHY THE HELL OF ALL PEOPLE DID I BECOME FUCKING FLARE IN MY SECOND LIFE?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN REINCARNATED INTO THE ONE FEMALE IN ANIME THAT MAY BE EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN BITCH FROM SHIELD HERO!!! I'M GOING TO BE "ASSAULTED" AND THEN BECOME A LITERAL SEX SLAVE!!!

The panic causes Flare to freak out even more and collapse from the shock.

*Time-skip*

We now see Flare laying in her bed, still shocked by what happened, as she is now alone after he family made sure that she was alright.

Flare: So this isn't a dream... This is real...

Flare then screams out in rage and starts breaking thins in her room, and after a few seconds, starts banging her head against the nearby wall.

Flare: *GIF Below* WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. IS. MY LIFE?!?!?!?!

As this happens, Flare's guards come in

Guard 1: Lady Flare are you-

Flare: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!

Flare then grabs a book and tosses it at the Guard's heading, knocking him out instantly.

Guard 2: Please excuse us, Lady Flare!