3 - The Sage Princess Makes Her Escape From Hell

No one's POV

We now see Flare walking into to Keyaru's room, with him acting scared when the Royal Visor starts talking to him about using his power again.

Keyaru: No!

Royal Visor: Calm down, Hero of Recovery.

Keyaru: Don't come near me!

Flare: Hold on a second. *to Keyaru* Please, tell us why you don't want to use your gift?

Keyaru: Why?! Because it's scary, and it hurts! I don't want to feel those awful things! I don't want the experiences of the people I heal... All their pain and suffering so far, and even the sadness and fear... I see and feel it all!

Flare: ...

Keyaru: If I keep using heal, it'll destroy me! I'll lose myself!

Flare: *Image Below*

Flare: He hasn't changed a bit

Flare: He hasn't changed a bit. I know that some people, if they were wanting to do what I do, would probably say, "Don't hurt Keyaru anymore! He's suffered enough, why are you doing more?!" Well, I'm never going to say it, but I'll make it simple for even those people to understand.

Flare then walks to Keyaru with a smile on her face, placing her hands on Keyaru's right hand.

Flare: Keyaru, I can't understand about what happened, but please know this. Kureha Krylet, the great swordsman that you healed, may go on to save a great number of people. Though it is painful, will you heal the other injured heroes? When those people have their power back, then they can save thousands, even tens of thousands of our subjects.

Keyaru: I'm sorry... I really can't do it! I absolutely will not-

Flare: What if we could find a way to get rid of the pain?

Keyaru: Huh? What the hell is this bitch going on about?

Keyaru: Wh-What do you mean?

Flare: We don't know what heal can do. All we know is what you can tell us. But if what you're saying is true, then we might be able to find a way for you to use heal without experiencing all of that pain. I think your ability to heal is wonderful. To completely restore flesh to its original state is astonishing. But I guess it has it's problems as well. If we can study heal, we might be able to find a way for you to never experience that pain again!

Keyaru: I'm sorry... But even if you could, I still don't want to use it!

Flare: Very well then... I will not try and force you to heal others. Please rest well. But please keep in mind that not everyone will be to happy with this.

As Flare walks out with the royal visor, Keyaru starts thinking to himself.

Keyaru: There's some differences up to this point from my first life. I foolishly thought that Flare was a kind person. I almost thought the exact same thing again. There's no doubt she remembers what happened in the last go around. *scoffs* Well it doesn't matter. No matter who she is, she's the same. So I'm going to ruin her.