2 - The Sage Princess's Preparations Have Begun!

No one's POV

We now see Flare and a few knights heading towards Alban Village, where Keyaru is said to be.

Knight 1: Are you sure that there's a Hero here?

Renard: Are you doubting Princess Flare?

Flare: Renard! Stand down! *sighs* Yes, there's no doubt about it.

As they arrive at Alban Village, people start mumuring about what's going on, Flare smiles as she notices someone.

Flare: Keyaru... You think you're ready for me, but you have no idea what I've got planned for you.

Flare: *clears throat* Greetings, people of Alban Village. I am the eldest princess of the Jioral Kingdom. I am Flare Earlgrande Jioral, as well as the Hero of Magic.

Villager 1: Princess?!

Villager 2: Did she say Magic?!

Villager 3: That's really her?!

Flare: As I have no doubts that you are all confused on my appearance here, it is because a new Hero is within this very village

Villager 1: Hero?

Villager 2: Who's she talking about?

Villager 3: Do we have one of those?

Flare: There is. *looks at Keyaru directly* You there! You're one of us, aren't you?

This causes everyone to be shocked, and as Keyaru looks at his hand, he thinks one thing to himself.

Keyaru: The hell's going on? This isn't what she said in the last timeline...

Keyaru: I'm... a hero?

Flare: Yes. The marking that is now marked onto your right hand is the world's way of saying taht you are a hero.

As Flare says this, she notices Anna walking up to Keyaru.

Anna: Keyaru... congratulations! *hugs Keyaru* Go on.

Keyaru then walks up to Flare, and she brings him up onto her horse.

Flare: Now then, young Keyaru, that is what that girl said your name is right?

Keyaru: Yes... that's correct.

Flare: Perfect! Keyaru, let us now work together to defeat the evil that plagues our world!

Flare: That being you and the Jioral Kingdom.

As they begin the ride back to the kingdom, with the villagers cheering Keyaru on, Flare notices him using his power, so she activates "Fake Out", which tricks Keyaru into thinking that she's very weak.

Flare: Keyaru? Are you alright?

Keyaru: Oh, well i-it just hasn't hit me that I'm a hero yet.

Flare: *giggles* I understand the worry. As I've had many years as being one of our kingdom's heroes, I promise I will teach you many things you may not have know about this world *mumbles that only she can hear* even in this second timeline.