𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

Weeks passed after that interaction, and you and Daniel were now on your way to Seoul. You two waved your mother goodbye at the bus stop, both excited that you were given a second shot at life. You practically jumped up and down when you had finally made it to Seoul, almost skipping your way to your new home. 

Your house was located in a bit of a bummy area and the walk was a little longer and more exhausting than you were used to, but Daniel suggested it would be good exercise for you two.

Daniel unlocked the door to the new house, kicking off his shoes. It was bigger than where you used to live, which was appreciated. The two of you began putting away your backpacks, taking out what you believed you would need. Daniel's phone began to ring, a happy jingle looping itself until he answered it, it was Mom. 

"Hey Mom." he said, quiet murmurs could be heard from his phone, but you couldn't quite understand it. 

"Oh yeah, we got here just fine... No our stuff didn't come in yet... It's fine, we'll just buy what we need... Okay... Got it... Love you too Mom, bye." he hung up, continuing to empty out his backpack.

"I'm bored... Let's take a look around the city!" you suggested, to which Daniel complied, as he needed to buy some stuff anyway.

You and Daniel wandered around the streets of Seoul, taking in everything, the buildings, the people. Daniel saw this as a second chance at life, a chance for him to improve himself and to be better than he once was. He wanted to lead a new life, one where he hoped he wouldn't be bullied, one where he wasn't a pathetic idiot. 

You didn't care, you were only there because your mom told you to go with Daniel to make sure he didn't do anything too stupid. Yes, you were excited you got to live a new life, yes, you hoped you wouldn't endure anymore bullying, but you weren't nearly as excited as Daniel.

"Look! A barber shop! I'm gonna get a haircut!!" Daniel exclaimed. "I thought we were going to buy- Nevermind." you replied, following him into the barber shop. 

"What would you like me to do for you?" the barber asked, observing Daniel as he looked into the hair magazine. He picked his haircut, the barber nodded and went absolutely crazy on his hair, snipping and shaving, blow drying it, and even adding gel. 

"All done! It may feel a little awkward at first." the barber said, holding a mirror up to Daniel so he could see the haircut he was given. You looked up from your phone, seeing the godawful haircut your brother was now cursed with. You tried to stifle a laugh, seeing as you could tell Daniel truly loved his haircut, and didn't want to ruin his newfound confidence, but that inevitably failed as it was just too funny for you to not laugh.

You exited the barber shop, Daniel practically strutting down the street in with his new look. He in must've been too confident to notice his surroundings because he bumped into someone and fell backwards. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." the girl bowed, her brown hair falling and covering her face. 

'This is a new me..' Daniel thought. "Oh it's not a problem~ You're not hurt, are you?~" Daniel put on a smile, it was so painfully obvious that he was trying to act cool, that he ended up just acting creepy. "So sorry about him," You cut in, this was exactly what you were here for. To smooth things out when Daniel acted like a dumbass. 

"He's really a klutz, please forgive us." you bowed, hoping that your apology would allow the girl ignore Daniel's poor attempt at looking cool. 

"No no, it's fine! I was looking at my phone. I should've been paying attention." 

"Oh no, please, it was our fault." 

You and the girl went back and forth for about a minute before someone had called for her, "Oh, Mira!! Huh? Who are these two?" called a tall, dark haired boy as he approached you three. "Oh, Zack! We'll be off now, sorry again." the girl, Mira, smiled, beginning to walk off with the boy, Zack.