𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰

"I hate this job.." you groan as you slouched further down the chair you were sitting in behind the counter. You were just about ready to fall asleep.

"We just got here-" 

"And I hate it."

Daniel rolled his eyes at you before welcoming another customer. You looked at who it was. It was a group of three boys. You couldn't place your finger on it, but something about them was familiar. They were most likely your classmates, but you wouldn't have known since you didn't meet them directly. 

"Give me four packs of M#rlboro Lights." said the biggest one, staring down at you and Daniel. 

"C-Can I see  your ID please..?" Daniel squeaked. 

The boy rolled his eyes, pulling out the ID of somebody who clearly wasn't him. Daniel squinted at it, looking at the boy, and back at the ID. 

"Uhm... that doesn't look like you." Daniel said.

"Huh?! I've just gained weight, it's weight!!" the boy argued.

"No, sorry."

"This is my ID!!"

"No, I don't think so."

The boy's friends tried getting his attention, suggesting they just leave and get the cigarettes somewhere else, but he kept arguing. The bell from the door dinged, and there he stood, Zack, leaning on the door frame.

"Stop messing around, we'll just get them somewhere else." he called, eyeing you and Daniel down. He seemed to have finally recognized you two, smirking as he inched closer to the counter.

"Well well, who do we have here?" 

He turned back to look at his friends, who were all confused at why Zack had become so... happy?

"We'll be good here. Go grab us a bunch of booze."

"You know them?" one of the boys asked, scratching his head. Zack shot a glare his way, the boy practically teleporting to one of the fridges, grabbing all the alcohol he could carry. 

The boys came back with a basket full of alcohol, handing it to Zack as he placed in on the counter with a grin.

"Hey, let's forgive and forget. Ring this up in honor of our truce." 

He gave a suspicious smile, that honestly made you want to punch him in the face. 

"And by the way, I'm not fucking paying."

Daniel gulped, refusing Zack's orders and just staring at him. 

His friends wondered why he was so pissed off today. Whispering among themselves, trying to guess as to why. He overheard one of them mention how Mira seems to have a crush on Daniel's new body, and that really set him off. They laughed, shushing each other when they caught a glimpse of Zack, head in hands, crouched down at the counter, as he thought about how much he hated Daniel.

'Damn transfer student! He's trying to take MY Mira! And this fucker too.. He was trying to ask her out the other day!!' he thought, glaring at Daniel before standing up.

"The truce is off."

He mumbled before punching Daniel right in the face multiple times. His friends freaking out at his sudden and unexpected actions. 

You stood up from your seat, furious with Zack for hitting your brother. You step up to him, as he looked down at you with a confused look.

"And what do you think you're going to d-" 

You slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark.

He held his cheek in pain, enraged that you would even think to hit him, and signaled his friends to get blackmail from Daniel.