𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

You and Daniel stood outside the classroom, the sign reading 'Fashion Department. You would've gone in, but the teacher advised you two to wait for his signal so he could make an announcement to the class before you introduced yourselves. So you waited, standing next to the open classroom door, waiting for your queue. 

"Class, quiet down." the teacher began as the class slowly silenced themselves, giving all their attention to the teacher. 

"We have some new students today!" the teacher smiles. Everyone begins to whisper among themselves, trying to guess whether it'd be girls, boys, or both. The girls hoping it would be boys. The guys praying, BEGGING for it to be girls.

"Please be nice to them! Come on in you two!" the teacher turns to the open door, directing the class's attention to you. As you followed Daniel into the classroom, everyone's jaw seemed to drop.

You stood next to Daniel at the front of the class, looking at the almost-full classroom, with the exception of two empty seats. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves." the teacher smiled.

"Oh right.. My name's Daniel Park." 

"And I'm (Y/n) Park." you smiled. 

You weren't expecting it, but for some reason, everybody cheered when you finished introducing yourselves...? They literally celebrated.

"Quiet down!!" the teacher called, shutting everyone up momentarily. "You two can sit in those empty seats over there." the teacher pointed to two empty seats near the window, one in front of the other. You nodded and sat down at the desk closest to the front of the class, next to a blond boy. You figured you should try being friends with whoever you're sitting with, so you turn over to him, smiling.

"I'm (Y/n)! What's your name?" you ask him.

He stared at you, no expression on his face, well, what you could see of his face. You couldn't see his eyes, as they were covered by his hair.

"Um... How about you write it down..?" you suggested, smile fading as you felt slightly weirded out by his staring. He nodded and took out a sticky note, writing his name and showing it to you. 'JAY' it read. You smiled at him once again, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jay." you said, before shifting your attention back to the front. 

"Hey! Hey!! I'm not done with the announcements." the teacher said to the class as they were all surrounding you and Daniel, trying to get your attention. They groaned and sat down, shifting their attention back to the front of the class. The teacher finished the announcements and the rest of the lecture for that period, leaving the room once break time began.

You turn around in your seat to face Daniel and his tablemate. You finally recognized who he was sitting next to. The guy from yesterday. What a coincidence. You wondered why he hadn't made a big fuss about you guys joining the class, then you realized he hasn't met you in your new bodies, and that this would be the perfect opportunity to sort things out. But why did it feel like he was already holding a grudge against Daniel's new body too? Whatever. You get up from your seat, walking in front of the sitting boy.

"Hi! I'm (Y/n)." you held your hand out for a handshake. He looked at your hand, then up at you. "Zack Lee.." he said. You took your hand back, feeling awkward since he didn't shake it.

"Zack!! Don't be mean, shake her hand!" called someone from behind you.

You looked back to see the same girl from yesterday. 'Does everybody in Seoul go to this school or something..?' you thought as you looked at her. Zack sighed, holding his hand out to you. 

"Sorry.." he grumbled. You shook it and let out an awkward laugh.

"It's fine.." you told him.

"I'm so sorry about him, he's stubborn.. I'm Mira." the brunette smiled.