Welcome/Disclaimer

NEEDS MAJOR EDITING, NOT A SLOW BURN IGNORE WHAT 2023 ME SAID.

Welcome to Destined Future, I'd like to start by saying this book is dark. The beginning of this story starts of dark, and triggering to some. So I'd like to warn you all that the topics of this book will not be suitable for all readers. This book is a dark romance, the man you will read about will be kind one moment and will be cruel the next. I don't want to hear constant hate in the comments about these characters, because the development of them will be better. As most say,  everyone deserves a second chance.

1. Trigger warnings, this book will include dark and sensitive topics such as rape, killing and abuse. Alcohol abuse, drug abuse and addictions will also be topics in this book. Mental health changes will be included in this book, suicidal thoughts,  depressive  episodes, panic attacks. Many of these sensitive topics will be in this book, so this is your warning.

2. This book will include explicit scenes, smut scenes to be exact and tension scenes. If you are not comfortable with kinks, and these sort of scenes, this is not the place for you nor is this the book for you.

Also, my writing may be a little confusing with the tense, some chapters will switch to past tense and some to present, it'll be confusing but once the book is done I plan to edit it completely and change it to fully present.

Anyway, without further ado enjoy the rollercoaster this book will be. Truly, I hope you enjoy this hellish ride and fall in love with the characters like I have <3

(EDIT IN 2024, this book has some mistakes that are clear as day and is need in some editing, SO DONT MIND ME, and the...interesting writing. I GOT BETTER PROMISE.)