Chapter Twenty Nine~ Baby I miss you

AN: YALL might just shoot me for this chapter 😍 VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT ONE THANKSSS YALL sorry for the short chaps btw, schools js hard to balance along with the fact that my body doesn't function most of the day so I'm tired a lot, low iron deficiency LMAOO...anyway unedited chap have fun...

anyway unedited chap have fun

~Killian Knight~

"Find her now!" I shout as the guards shudder. "I am not fucking paying you to stand around, find them!" The anger in my tone couldn't be misplaced, my heart felt like it was about to fall out of my chest. I should've never allowed her to be anywhere near that man, Vicktor.

I was in complete fault for putting her in harm's way, I vowed to keep her safe and I broke it. Fuck. I felt my chest closing in, the panic in my system felt stronger than before. It has been two days since she's been gone and I've spent hours in her room, doing all my work in her room, investigating in her room, her scent still roams the room. Everything reminds me of her and I want-no need her in my arms. So badly.

I know one thing for sure, the Russains took her but I have yet to track them down to the specific location. I've killed over 40 soldiers connected to the bratva. And all I know is that they are in Moscow, Russia. None of the soldiers knew where the exact location was so I killed them.

I am ready to go to war for her, I will go to war for her. I know how shitty I've been towards her, but I am in need of her presence, her snarky remarks, her hazel eyes that once stared at me with such tenderness it made my heart ache. Baby I miss you.

I need to tell her my plans, I need to tell her what is planned and once I find her I will. I want to be honest towards her, I want to open myself to her and let her see my dark scars and everything I've hidden underneath the shadows even if she feels repulsed towards me. I have to accept that maybe she doesn't want me after she sees what I'll do to her father and brother. But it's worth a fucking shot.

I made my way towards the private plane, Ivy and Dominic already inside. Dominic tried insanely hard to make Ivy stay back but she slapped him, grabbed his gun and held it at him until he left her alone. Did Dominic stare at me with a help me look? Yes. Did I help him? No.

Seeing him willingly let Ivy disrespect him, be snarky and arrogant towards him makes me wonder if she was the woman whose heart he broke. Sitting in the plane, I wait patiently as the plane flies in the sky. But my heart race only picks up when I wonder how badly she's being treated, how she may be tortured beyond repair. I grasp the drink that was given to me by the flight attendant.

My thoughts run, unconsciously. I feel myself slowly drifting to sleep, I haven't slept at all nor have I eaten. I've been too worried about her to do anything, and I know that me not eating and sleeping isn't helping anyone but my whole body cannot function right now because she is not here.

I snap my eyes wide open and I open them to see Ivy leaning on dominic's shoulder, her eyes closed and her head snuggled into him. He has his muscles frozen, he hasn't dared to move or even breathe. "I don't want to wake her." He mumbles in a whisper, taking small breaths so he doesn't move as much or make a lot of noise. I nod softly, still my eyes felt heavy and my body felt glued to the comfortable seat. She isn't comfortable, she's taken away and I need to save her.