Spider society?

It had been a bit over a year since I was bitten, I made a name for myself. I became the infamous Spider-Man, I say infamous because most people hate me. The bugle has twisted my intentions to be dangerous, which is untrue.

But when it comes down to it, I know that the truth will always be there to me, for why I do this. The true spidey fans are out there, I just haven't looked in the right places.

I was patrolling the city, when I saw a hole open up. Curious I ran to it to find rhino, but he wasn't my rhino. He wasn't a person, he was an actual animal, at least I thought.

"Hey buddy, what're you doing here?" I asked him before he started glitching like crazy.

Once the glitching stopped his eyes glowed a green shade as he looked at me. He start growing and growling. When the growing stopped he charged at me, before I could dodge a portal looking shape opened. Coming out of it was a muscular man, he wore a black suit with red accents. He grabbed the rhino with his hands stopping it in its tracks, before putting it in a cage thing.

"So, your like me?" I ask looking up at him.

"Sure, you could say that." He says opening another portal and throwing the rhino in it, before going in it himself. I follow behind him curiously.

We get to another place, it was colorful mainly having pink and blue. The man came out of the portal and attacked a renaissance bird.

"Woah." I said in awe.

He turns around to look at me and scoffs.

"Why are you here!?" He shouts.

"Maybe next time close your portal sooner." I tell him sarcastically before our conversation is interrupted.

"Who are you?" A girl whose standing in front of us asks. She has a white suit with blue and pink.

"It's confidential." The man says, making the girl turn to me for an answer.

"I'm Y/N L/N, I met him like two minutes ago." I tell her. She starts to guess who the guy is before he finally tells us.

"My name is Miguel O'Hara, I'm from another dimension." He tells her.

"Oh, I'm not confused actually." She says sarcastically.

I watch as Miguel gets hit by the bird as the girl and I move out of the way. I put down my bag before grabbing people trying to get them out of the building, until I see a helicopter about to crash into people. The girl and I look at each other before making a big wed, Miguel and another woman helping a few moments later. The new woman has dark skin, with her curly hair exposed.

I grab my bag and walk over to the girl, she looks tired. I help her on her feet until we're interrupted by a police officer.

"Put your hands up!" He shouts. The girl tries to shoot webs but she's out. She takes off her mask, causing the cop to panic. She tries to reason with him that she's his daughter, he doesn't listen. I put my hand on up telling her to stand back.

I grab my headphones out of my bag and blast music. As the music blasts I shoot my webs at the cop. I take his gun before webbing him to the floor.

Miguel and the other lady talk before allowing the girl and I to come with them.

After awhile I learn that the girl with the white suit is Gwen, she has blonde hair with a shaved side and blue eyes. And the woman with curly hair is Jess drew. And I learned that Miguel has tan skin, dark eyes, and he's a vampire crazy I know.

Gwen and I were talking with Hobie and Pav, who I met when I came to Miguel's dimension. Being able to know people who have gone through the same things as me has definitely helped me feel like less of a freak.

After awhile of talking Hobie and Pav left and it was just Gwen and I. We both ended up at my dimension, I showed her around the city, my school, and my room.

"You know, I think you and another friend of mine would get along." She said looking around my room.

"Really? Who?" I ask curiously.

"Miles Morales." She says.

"We'll see about that when I meet him." I tell her, her face slightly drooping at my words.

"I should go." She says leavening quickly.