Miles

When I went to HQ that day I saw Jess talking to Gwen, I got a bit closer to hear what they were saying.

"We need you to go track down the spot, he's in your friends dimension. But you can't talk to miles, he can't be involved in this." Jess tells Gwen.

"I understand." Gwen says quietly before walking away.

I follow her as she opens a portal, I go in after her. When we got to the dimension I follow Gwen staying close behind her. We get to a building that's having a party, at this point I've lost Gwen. I decided to grab my change of clothes and join the party. I hear miles getting yelled at so I decide to step in.

"What do you want to tell me so bad?!" His dad yells.

"Excuse me, sorry I hope I'm not interrupting. It's my fault that miles is late, I asked him to help me move into my mom and I's new apartment. Because my mom works so late and my dad passed away a few years ago, I don't have anyone to help me unload everything, so I asked miles. I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Morales." I tell them trying to cover for miles.

"Oh well, that's good. What is your name?" The father says awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Y/N L/N." I tell them before following miles.

He pulls me aside to his bedroom to talk to me.

"Who are you, and why should I trust you?" He asks intensely.

"Relax, I'm a friend of Gwen's." I tell him, he doesn't quite buy it but he drops the interrogation.