Change of plans

We both stop when we see a portal open up and Gwen jumps out of it onto Miles' bed. "So I see you two have met." Gwen says before standing up and looking around Miles' room. The two talk a bit before Miles starts to talk about his parents. "I probably shouldn't leave, my parents would be upset." "Bummer." Gwen say's jumping out of the window causing Miles and I to run over. "Would they be mad at Spider-Man?" Gwen asks causing Miles to smirk, I look at Gwen with a 'are you sure' face. Gwen shoots me a glare, meaning if I tell anyone she'll kill me.

After a bit of convincing me, the three of us decided to go swing around New York. I can't believe this Miguel is going to be so mad at me, I thought as I sat down on a rooftop. "You good Y/N?" Miles asks looking at me. "Yeah, you guys go ahead. Plus I've been meaning to look around different dimensions." I said before the two took off.

After I knew they were both gone I checked my watch seeing where spot was. Once I found his location I swung there to see what was so different about this villain. Music blasts in my ears playing Circles by Pierce The Veil.

When I got there I saw a white figure with black spots covering him in some areas. I was outside a beat up Alchemax, I heard about the incident in 1610, I remember reading about it in a newspaper when I got to the spider society. The Alchemax was destroyed by the spiders after they took down kingpin. I didn't approach him I just sat there and hid waiting for him to get close enough to me where I could lock him up in the stuff Miguel gave us. When he got close enough I threw down the device and it locked him up, but as I went to open a portal and take him to HQ he escaped and went somewhere. "Crap!" I screamed before trying to track him down again but being stopped by a call on my watch from Jess. "How's it going?" She asked obviously upset that Gwen and I could be straying away from the plan, which we did do. "Oh um it's good." I answer before hanging up.

I looked around New York everywhere I could, not knowing this dimension. After awhile I ended up at a beat up building. As I looked at it and saw the spots missing in the building, I realized what happened. I ran into the building to see Gwen already there. "He got away." She said opening a portal, she said goodbye to Miles' dimension before going into the portal. I walked in behind her.