Day 25 Favorite Bijuu

.....I have a few actually....but my favorite would be....I guess it would be the 

Nine Tails

I know what you're all thinking. "The nine tails?? But he's so evil! He's nothing but pure hatred! He ruined Naruto's life and killed his parents!"

I already know that but I've always liked foxes! They're so cute! Of course that doesn't make up for the things he's done. Nine tails didn't really ruin Naruto's life because it made him stronger. Yeah it killed his parents but again the pain made Naruto stronger!

Has anyone ever asked themselves why Kyuubi was so hateful? Don't reply to yourself because he's a tailed beast because that's not it. 1 Tail seemed to be more of a party animal which was kind of funny considering he was inside Gaara. 8 Tails seems like the responsible concerning type, he even helps Bee out willingly.

So if Nine tails has emotions he can control like everyone else then there's a reason behind his hatred for the world. I believe Naruto can and is going to help him conquer his hatred at some point. Who knows, maybe under all that menacing chakra he leaks is just a soft sweet little fox fighting out of fear.

I mean how would you feel if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and were controlled to fight, then be free but still have all these people surround you, hurting you, then sealing you up into a cage in the stomach of a newborn baby? I'd be a terrified and maybe a bit sad...