Arise! ye Tarnished.

A/n: Danny is my character's name obviously, but feel free to pretend he's a Y/n placeholder. Btw he's a Wretch but in my first experience I was a Samurai, I'm making him a wretch for... reasons. If you wanna imagine what he looks like, just get creative it won't matter.

Summary: The Tarnished is awoken and the first person he meets is...
_____________________________________________

Narrator: "The fallen leaves tell a story..."

*Clang* *Clang*

Flashes of a person hammering fades in and out.

Narrator: "The great Elden ring was shattered..."

An image of a humongous, bright glowing tree was shown.

Narrator: "In our home, across the fog, The Lands Between."

An image of a lady draped in black, wearing a crown, was shown.

Narrator: "And now, Queen Marika was nowhe-- wait, don't you dare!"

*Presses Skip*

Somewhere, In a dark room

Standing, a bit dazed but excited, was a naked Man. He had no idea where he was but he was definitely looking forward to whatever the world offered him.

Danny: Ok, so wretch was obviously the best choice because balanced stats.

He opened his inventory and looked inside.

Danny: I only get this lame club, but at least I have a golden seed with me as my keepsake.

The man walked forth and found a severed finger next to a corpse, glowing brightly.

Danny: Hm. This must be a consumable.

He promptly ate the wizened finger.

Danny: Damn, nothing happened. Kinda disappointing.

Danny: Ah, whatever let's go out and explore.

He opens the doors to the exit and the brightness... wasn't blinding actually.

Danny: Wow it's kind of dark ouWHATTHEFUCKISTHATBIGASSTREE!?!

The golden luster or aura or whatever the heck you call it exuding from the Great Erdtree almost made Danny coom as soon as he laid eyes on it.

Danny: *Crying* It's beautiful...

Our almost naked Tarnished took in the sight for 7 minutes straight. I know I did.

Big words in bold appeared in Danny's eyes.

THE CHAPEL OF ANTICIPATION

Danny: Ah! Words! Get out my eyes!! *flails around and rolls on the floor*

The words disappear quickly.

Danny: Phew, okay... moving on.

Looking around and exploring, Danny finds a bridge and an archway area which seemed to be like a boss battle area, glancing between the two choices, he full on sprints to the bridge area incase there was secret loot, and loot there was!

Danny: Ooh, butterfli-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

In the form of death. Floor gave away into the depths of hell.

Danny awakens to find himself back in the room he was originally in.

Danny: Huh. I go back in time to my original spot whenever I die? That seems like a broken ability for me to just casually have...

Danny: I think I'll call it... Return by Grace.

All of a sudden, the camera pans to his face, and he makes a disturbed face.

Danny: What sucks is that I can't control it and have to die for it to work, but it is handy I'll give it that at least.

Going back to where he was, Danny decides to go inside the archway boss arena instead.

Danny: *Gets club out* Welp. Let's die alot to whatever boss this is then.

He finds himself in a cemetery, and sees a statue of a woman that looked like the woman from the intro sequence.

Danny: So far so good... hey wait, is that wall made of golden mis-?

KRABOOM 

From above the skybox, a giant creature lands with a mighty slam, it had a golden shield and wielded a sword of sorts. It also had many arms and legs, almost akin to that of a spider.

Danny: Woah! What the fuck are you?

Below his vision, Danny noticed a healthbar popup, along with a name.

Grafted Scion: Ahem. Hello there, Tarnished!

Danny: What ._.

The creature stood... upright? Or at least, tried to.

Grafted Scion: My name is Grafted Scion, my friends call me G. I don't know why.

Grafted Scion: I mean, it should be G.S. not just G. 

Danny stared at the mass of arms and legs, confused. Frenzied, if you will.

The so-called boss cleared his throat again.

Grafted Scion: I'm here to recruit fellow Tarnished like ye to donate an arm or a leg, whatever thou art comfortable with, for I am a devout follower of my lord Godrick, he pays well and we scion get paid weekends!

Again, Danny kept staring at Grafted Scion.

Grafted Scion: Sorry, sorry. That's not very a convincing pitch is it?

Grafted Scion: If you sacrifice an arm and a leg now, you'll be welcomed into lord Godrick's haven for Tarnished and Grace given alike! How does that sound?

Danny: It sounds very nice and that's great you get paid on weekends off... but..

Grafted Scion: *Smiling ear to ear* But...?

Danny: I'm an atheist dude. Also I'm more of a Ranni simp so I don-

All of a sudden, Danny's perspective shifts as the scion roughly grabs him by the legs and lifts him up above his head.

Grafted Scion: You heretical...

Danny: *Sweating* Uh, G? What um, what're you doing?

Grafted Scion: Graceforsaken...

Walking towards the edge of a cliff, Grafted Scion mutters angrily.

Danny: *Panick* Hey! Hey! Wait! We were getting along just fine man!

Grafted Scion: DIE! YOU DOLL TOE SUCKLING WHORE!!

Danny: But we were gonna be homies G!!!

Danny then gets yeeted off the edge.

SPLASH

Grafted Scion looks over the edge and spits.

Grafted Scion: Ptew! Pendejo nudista herético *Tbags*

To be continued.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: In my first playthrough, I actually tried to look for a way to eat the wizened finger, not even joking dude. And that floor break thing sucks. Danny knowing who Ranni is, is basically me finding out about her through... cultured websites. This chapter was mostly written on PC.