story ideas

So I have been working on 3 different story's and none of them are quite finished yet but if been wondering wich one I should finish up first so I'll just put the basic ideas for this story here and if anyone has a preference about wich story they would want to read first please let me know.

Story idea 1:
Part 3 of my OT8 story. It's about Chan, Minho, and Changbin’s reaction to coming home and seeing their youngest brother fully covered in bruises and bandages. We will also see how Chan takes action to make sure that their little brother won't ever be hurt like this again.

Story idea 2:
Hyunlix. Police officer Hyunjin saves felix from scientists who use him to expirement on(illegally). This story will follow how Felix has attached himself to Hyunjin because hyunjin was to first one in years to treat him nicely and how hyunjin does his best to help felix trough to the trauma he has lived trough. This is not necessarily a love story, but there will be a second part where their relationship grows after Felix has had the time to heal.

Story idea 3:
Seunglix. Seungmin helps his best friend Felix runaway from his abusive Mon and while they are on the way to one of seungmins friends where they will be able stay one thing let to another and they confess how they feel about each other. But they will have to deal with Felix’s mom trying to get her son to come home.

All of these story's will be posted so it's not a choice about wich one is going to made in a full story but I just wanted the readers of this book have a decision about what they would like to read first.