Wanting something more

(In Hell)

(Stolas)
Stolas despite being a prince of hell having riches and power to spare, had grown bored with his life.

Stolas wasn't just bored having his plants to entertain him with (which was the only hobby he found any enjoyment in now) but having abusive wife like Stella made his life terrible to live with because Stella would demand he be more like a 'perfect' husband. Whenever Stolas would make a mistake or not wear something that Stella found 'presentable' she would smash a vase in his face or yell at him.

Stolas his job as royal was not easy either taking up most of his days.

Sure he had his daughter Octavia to keep his spirits up but even then those good feelings were fleeting as his daughter got older going more independent.

He recently tried to take her to 'Loo Loo Land' and Octavia ended wanting to go home after just two rides.

Stolas sighed heavily as he was tending to his rose garden. His outdoor rose bushes could be tended to by the grounds keepers but Stolas liked keeping up with them. He was just clipping some rose bushes making sure their ready for spring 'I am not needed by my daughter my wife hates me and I didn't do anything but marry her, I wish there was someone who needed me and wanted me around' Stolas thought to himself.

As Stolas was moving on to the final rose bush he heard a loud thud just behind him making Stolas jump. 

Stolas abruptly turned around excepting Stella to yell at him for something but remembered she was gone on a trip for at least a two weeks (maybe a month).

Stolas instead found something or someone on the ground. He walked closer seeing what looked to be a sinner having green fine fur, and a imp like tail with a black heart in the middle of their forehead with a white patch on their right eye with some white patches on their chest and covering the palms of their hands. Stolas also noticed decently sized black horns curling to the back of his head with sharp teeth.

Stolas looked at the sinner confused thinking to himself 'wait how did a sinner get way out here? they are not allowed to go near royal grounds' then the sinner briefly open their eyes going from a green to a glowing yellow with red pupils "wha... no... can't" then they fell back passing out again.

Then Stolas realized the sinner was still acclimating to their new demon body, "oh dear that thud was them coming from the living world" Stolas thought out loud covering his mouth.

Stolas walked over to the sinner "I should send them to Pride before Stella comes back from her vacation" he said to himself preparing to open up a portal to the Pride ring. Though before Stolas could do so the sinner tried to move in their sleep but it looked painful for the sinner to do so. Stolas frowned seeing the sinner in such pain, sweat starting to pool on their forehead followed by involuntary shivering. Stolas looked down at the sinner worried "are you ill" he bent down having his parent instincts kick in he knelt down and felt their forehead then sighs "it seems dear sinner you have a fever" he said knowing he wasn't going to get a response hearing the sinner groan.

Stolas stood up "I know I should just send you to Pride it's where all sinner's are supposed to be" he stated. Then the sinner coughed up a bit what looked to be blood black, Stolas winced.

Stolas went to pick up the sinner but hesitated first looking around wondering if he was still alone in the garden "I know I shouldn't, maybe just until he is awake," he picked up the passed out sinner then blushes "and some pants" carrying them to his room.