📓𝓜𝓾𝓽𝓮!𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓮!𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔁 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼❓(ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ)

@Siniora-Chan (sorry, I don't know how to tag people-)

< . . ʜᴇʏᴀ! ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ɪ ᴡᴀꜱɪ ᴡʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɴᴏ. ꜱᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀ ᴊʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴴ ᴏᴍ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ʙ ᴜʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ.ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ! ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ :( . . >  

- I feel like Leo would definitely learn sign language as well, just to bother you. For example, you guys might be in the middle of a fight and while he is 'roasting' the opponent he may start doing it only in sign language which would confuse the opponent and make you facepalm. (he gets beat up by the enemy..  really beat up)

- After Donnie finds out about your inability to talk, he makes it his life mission to make something that can help you talk (with many failed attempts, many )

- It would take Raph a few moments to register what you were saying, since he wasn't exactly fluent  in sign language, so to figure out what you were saying, he'd have to do the actions himself or he would check from an ASL introductory book for beginners that he carries around with him. Cute!

 - I feel like Mikey would definitely take it as an advantage to win arguments. Since you can't talk, he'd talk for you and be like, "See! Makina agrees with me!", for which he earns a slap at the back of his head for.

- Splinter would treat you completely normally, but sometimes he may forget that you're mute and will tend to expect a loud yell back when he calls you. 

EXTRAS!:

Since you are mute, you use your silence as a superpower. I feel like you have adapt to the fact you can stay silent and have made it a powerful weapon. The enemies never know you're coming!

Although, your brothers do tend to ruin your sneak attacks, you love them anyways..