𝓡𝓞𝓣𝓣𝓜𝓝𝓣 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮/𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓭-𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓹𝓼𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼.🐢

< . . ʜɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ! ᴍʏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀʙꜱᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘɪᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴇꜱ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ! ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ- ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴛᴛᴍɴᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ!!1!1!! . . >

!𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ-ᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ.

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ.

- When Raph was broken out of the egg by the turtles, he was somewhat conscious but unable to control his body since he was in the middle of the Krang mutation. As his brothers tried to help him get out by grabbing him, he threw and "pushed" them off so they wouldn't get hurt when he was fully mutated and/or would be able to leave without major injuries.

- The process of Krang mutation is more painful than compared to normal mutations (Baron Draxum's oozesiquitoes). It was possibly MORE painful for Raph rather than a normal human or animal, since he has already been mutated once by Baron Draxum (approx. 15 yrs ago?) and is now being mutated once more by the Krang.

- The turtles are extremely connected to their mystic powers to the point that it is practically part of them. When they had tried to use them again after the Krang had gotten rid of their powers, they'd either get light-headed, nauseous, or some part of their body would go numb.

- When Mikey created a portal to get Leo out of the prison dimension and Donnie and Raph put their hands on Mikey's shoulders, they could feel the sensation of their skin being pulled off and chipped away, like what was happening to mikey. (Mikey was definitely in EXCRUCIATING pain but COULDN'T FEEL IT COMPARED TO THE PAIN AMASSED, solely focused on saving his brother.

- The more Mikey trains his mystic portalling ability, either he gets used to the burning sensation of his skin being pulled off, or the sensation ceases to exist.

- Future Leo might tell Future Donnie to create some things that existed before the Krang invasion or replicas of things that existed before the Krang invasion. For Example: Donnie would create a flower toy and teach the newbies (kids born during the invasion and/or before the invasion) about the plan.

- Casey Jr has not suffered with 'infantile amnesia'

'ᴵⁿᶠᵃⁿᵗⁱˡᵉ ᴬᵐⁿᵉˢⁱᵃ' ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵇⁱˡⁱᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ⁱⁿᶠᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ, ⁰⁻³ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵒʳ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ.

Since Casey Jr does NOT in fact suffer from infantile amnesia, he remembers the time his mother, Casey/Cassandra Jones, had died due to the Krang.

- Casey (Cassandra) would have a box full of things that she'd want Casey Jr to have when he was old enough to handle it. She had kept this knowing well that she could be gone at any moment in time. When Casey Jr turned 11, Raph was the one who handed him the box a few days before Raph himself died.

- Casey Jr got very attached to the hockey stick that was left by Cassandra, because of that, Donnie gave it an upgrade and made it into a weapon without changing it too much for Casey Jr.

- At one point during a fight, Leo had gotten so injured that while he was getting treated by the medics, Casey had drawn 2 red stripes around the eyeholes of the mask. Just like Leo so he would never forget.

- There was a point during the apocalypse that the resistance's leader, Leo, became hopeless and ₛᵤ!c!d@₁ after Raph's death. Mikey and Donnie had to keep a watchful eye on him, making sure he didn't do anything stupid. 

Once during a fight, Leo almost let himself get impaled, if it wasn't for Donnie being there. Donnie got extremely angry.
They had a sort of fight in Donnie's lab. Leo didn't understand why Donnie was so angry. They never talked much after Raph, but when Donnie broke down in tears, Leo realized he wasn't angry, but scared. Scared of losing another brother.. Just like Raph was.

After that, Leo made a promise to himself of never doing something reckless like that again.

'ᴵ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ. ᴵ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ.''ᴬⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ... ᴵ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ.'

⁽ᴾʳᵒᵒᶠ⁻ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ..⁾
ˢᵉᵖᵗᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁶, ²⁰²³ ²:²³ ᴾᴹ