𝓞𝓵𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼.. || 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓐𝓤 𝓞𝓷𝓮-𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽

!𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ.

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ.

'ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ' ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ

It had been a good month. The resistance was getting stronger and defeating more and more armies of the Krang: an alien race that takes over planets to "shape it into the image of the Krang" as they say.

Raph stood and knocked on the make-shift door of Casey Jr's room, holding a box. He was 11 years old now. The door creaked open, revealing Casey sitting on the floor studying a mask given to him as a child by his mother, Cassandra, who had sadly passed away bravely fighting the Krang.

"Hey bud!" Raph greeted Casey enthusiastically to help and lighten the mood. Casey just nodded, clearly not very happy. Of course, Raph knew why. It was Cassandra's death day. Casey does not suffer from 'infantile amnesia', meaning, he remembers very detailed bits of his infant-hood, either happy events, or sad events, at least that's what Donnie says. In this case it was catastrophic and depressing.

Raph sat down on the floor besides him. He watched as Casey traced the skull pattern painted on it, the black paint starting to somewhat facing away. "Your mom wouldn't want you to mourn her death", Raph said, nudging the kid besides him. "So I've been told..", Casey mumbled, unconvinced. "It's true! She always said that losses make you stronger, being soft will never get you through the apocalypse..", Raph trailed off. He sighed then placed the box Infront of Casey. Casey looked at the box curiously. "What's this?", He asked, poking at the box. " Your mom said that if anything ever happened to her, give you this box. Raph thought it was about time you got it", Raph replied. "Open it up."

Casey hesitantly lifted the cover of the box. It was filled with many different things that Casey had never seen. One thing that really stood out to him was a stick; specifically a hockey stick. He took it out of the box and held it up. It was heavy and much, much bigger than him. "What is this? It's huge!", Casey exclaimed. Raph laughed aloud. "It's a hockey stick. It's used for uhh.." Raph trailed off as he thought about how to phrase it since Casey didn't know much about the world before the apocalypse. "It's for a game played on ice. We have something called a puck, it looks like the bombs Donnie makes. We hit the pucks with the hockey stick into a goal, like hitting it at a Krang hound", Raph explained. "That sounds so cool Master Raphael!", Casey exclaimed. He grabbed another item from the box and asked Raph to tell him about it.

A while later, the whole gang; Leo, Mikey, April and even Donnie!; were found camping out in Casey's room telling stories from their teenage years, before the apocalypse..

< . . ʜᴇʏ! ᴍʏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ. ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʀ-ᴀ-ᴢᴀᴀᴀᴀʏ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 2-3 ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴇʜ- ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ! ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ɪ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ! ɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ! ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘʟᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʙᴜɢɢɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ, ɢᴏꜱʜ! ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ! :)  . . >

⁽ᴾʳᵒᵒᶠ⁻ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵉⁿᵍˡⁱˢʰ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳˢ⁾

(ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 11, 2023)