Heed The Call

Earth, sometime around the year of 3rd Ascend. A new era has begun twelve years prior, overtaking the world with ease and forcing humanity on its knees... without them so much as realising it. Life continued on as normal despite the massive changes in culture, calendar and technology... almost as if... nobody really cared... or maybe even noticed... For anyone who hasn't been to this world before, somehow, it would be very, very strange, almost scary even, but to those living in it, it was just another Tuesday. 

There was only one nation now, and only one president, or perhaps dictator would be a more fitting answer, yet, nobody complained, their minds simply... couldn't. It was like they were... being controlled...

Regardless, war was no more, territorial disputes were a thing of the past and everything became... peaceful. It was almost impossible for most people to recall the "bad old days" since the present was so bright and happy... creepy. This must have been the work of some higher power! 

WRONG!

This was all the work of one man... without a moral compass. Just one guy in his early twenties did all this and ushered the world into the "golden age", but he was not the saviour took him for, at least, not completely. He was at the top of the world, sitting on the higher throne with the whole world under his thumb and every single human being listening to his commands. How?

Control. 

Nobody fought back. Everyone just... submitted to his will. This of course wouldn't be possible for a normal man to accomplish, hence why this man was anything but normal. He had... something of a gift, you could say. The power to control anyone and everyone down to their last bit of brain power. Even he himself didn't know or understand where this sudden manifestation of power came from, but ever since was but a child, he had used them to his every advantage. From simply getting free shit to having any and every woman he wanted to submit to him without any blowback. He was a king, no, THE King. It didn't take long before his aspirations grew out of proportion, going from claiming single and even married women to now controlling the entire world. He was in control.

The man himself had people build him a large mansion on the island of Hawaii, with beautiful beaches, sexy ladies, and mostly great weather... it was paradise. The home was large and with a plethora of rooms housing his many... well, calling them wives would be a bit wrong, they were mostly just concubines. The most beautiful women he could get his hands on, all willingly trying to spread his DNA without a single complaint. The exact number of illegitimate children he had was lost on him, but it was definitely more than a thousand at this point. The man had a libido no other male could compare to, having sex more than ten, sometimes even thirty times a day, depending on who he was with. 

But enough exposition, let us meet this crazy son of a bitch, shall we? He was a simple, handsome fellow of average height, somewhat in-shape body and always wearing a strange mask that only covered the area around his left eye. It was black in colour, just like his hair, with intricate red details and a protruding, curved horn. The man's name was Altair, just Altair. It was a strange name, yet he still decided to take it. Altair didn't view himself as either a hero or a villain, yet most of you would argue that he is definitely some kind of evil. You'd be right. But there is room to argue that he DID technically establish world peace... at the cost of a couple of thousand women now having one more kid to take care of.