Baby, Baby, Baby, YEEEEAAAH~

This was... not what she was hoping for... at all. Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière, the young, petite, pink-haired loli of Tristain Academy was hoping for something much grander than a man in an admittedly nice suit and a weird eye accessory. This was supposed to be her redemption where she proved everyone wrong for calling her that stupid nickname, "Louise the Zero". She had... very little to offer in terms of achievements. Every spell she cast ended up with an explosion, her body was not exactly curvy, as her archenemy from Germania constantly pointed out whilst flaunting her massive tits. Not to mention she had a "horrible personality", at least according to her fellow students that did nothing to help the problem, constantly belittling her. So, imagine her disappointment when she summoned not just any familiar, but a goddamn man! A human! Granted he at least looked like he was presentable, but he wasn't what she wanted. Not by a long shot. 

Louise wanted a strong, majestic familiar to flaunt in the face of everyone

Louise wanted a strong, majestic familiar to flaunt in the face of everyone. And if this man, according to his state of dress, was some kind of Noble to boot... she was as good as disowned already...

Summoning a person was one disgrace, but summoning a peasant would still fare for Louise much better than summing a fucking noble of all things. If this were the case, no excuse or plea could save her...

So with a bewildered and pleading look, she looked towards her tall, balding teacher, one Jean Colbert, "Can I please try again?!"

The balding male merely pushed his small, round glasses up as a way to get past the shellshock that his student summoned a person as a familiar, "I'm sorry, Miss Valliére, but no. Familiar summoning is a sacred ritual and must only be done once. Please, proceed with the ceremony."

Louise grumbled and promptly tried to ignore the pointed looks and less-than-kind remarks about her "familiar", still, rules are rules and even a noble must follow them, regardless of their talent... or lack thereof. 

So, with puffed cheeks and whatever remained of her crumbling dignity, she stomped over to her admittedly much taller familiar. At least he had decent looks if nothing else... As ceremony mandated, she pointed her wand at him and did a whole spiel this, incantation that, the man didn't seem to understand a word of what she was saying, which made it much harder to focus when he looked at her like a piece of rotten cheese that just grew legs. 

The man though, Altair, looked at the fun-sized loli standing in front of him, MENACINGLY, with a small smirk, understanding absolutely nothing of what she said... and also, much more worryingly, was his inability to read her thoughts, they were completely gibberish to him. Excluding the fact this place looked like something straight out of a 2000s anime, Altair was pretty much panicking on the inside. His post-nut clarity powers wore off the moment he saw a beta version of Charizard standing by one very sexy, very voluptuous dark-skinned beauty. Damn... he was gonna fuck her. But not now, he had this fun-sized girl to cater to first. 

But just because he had found a goldmine of hot women didn't mean the language barrier ceased to exist... or for that matter, his ability to control their mind was still largely lacking in this strange place... So with a sigh, he kneeled down to get on the girl's level... which was just a little bit shorter than her when he squatted down.