Sexy scar

_(n)_ was walking out of the crowded market place .
Her food portions have been quite low this past few days since she had an extra mouth to feed.
--------/-----
" stupid men. Stupid kids. I hate this stupid city." A girl said angrily while sitting down next to the Nile river looking at the moons reflection. " I hope something happens and makes this stupid place crumble. Damn pharaoh damn all his court except for me..." She crossed her tan arms angrily .
She wasn't on her jolly mood since she had a giant fight with the butthurt priest seto . She just wanted a few changes on her room . And he had to make a giant scene on town putting her on the spot like if she was selfish for not liking what atem gave her.
Two lavender eyes watched her from a bush a big smirk played on the males face and a sharp object began to show.
While the girl stretched a hand cliches both her wrists and s knife was brought up to her face "yell and I'll murder thy." It said. The male had a weird accent. She only nodded fast frighten.

And that's how she met the thief king bakura. And dam was she in for a surprise. She always thought he would be ugly but it turned out he was a hunk and had the sexiest scar on his right cheek. That started their beautiful *cough* fake*cough* friend ship with benefits.
---------------

The girl walked towards the regular size home outside of town. She liked being by herself and it was a good thing since no one suspected a thief to be there for some strange reason.
She slowly opened the door " about time you came here." A raspy accented voice said . She puffed her cheeks and walked inside "rude." She turned towards the voice and froze.
Bakura was sitting with one of his leg up making the black skirt go back showing a great view of his friend while not wearing his two coats. She covered her eyes fast " put your leg down!! " "why~~ a man can do anything he wants." He said smirking while standing up.
The girl glared at him blushing " your lucky that scar is letting me keep you here and not reporting to my stupid court." She said making him smirk more and laugh while hugging her from her waist.