Real Life

_(n)_ sigh boredly while walking to the buss stop. Like everyone day. Going to school. Hanging with the hommies. Going home. It never ended. Sometimes she wanted her life to bring excitement. Like those anime characters who one day are regular people but out of no where they some how turn out to be all powerful and stuff.

--6. P.M--

_(n)_ laid on her bead re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh for the hell of it, her parents left to a party leaving the teen by herself, There really wasn't any good anime now a days. Most of them now had boobs bouncing everywhere and panties showing. It annoyed her. She blinked snapping out of her day dream seeing the part Bakura dueled Kaiba . She began to smile looking at the evil thing. Something happened though.

The view point soon began to move towards Bakura. It stopped in front of his face. He once evil smirked began to change to a gentle smile and his hand began to move up.

_(n)_ jumped back slamming on the wall "what the...." The lap top fell on the bed with Bakura staying like that. Soon the screen began to lighten slowly. Realistic fingers began to show. Her _(e/c)_ eyes widen slowly watching. Bakura slowly got out the screen and looked at her. The girl slammed on the floor knocking out.

"Hehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

--8.P.M--

"Ne. Wake up."

"Hrm...."

"Wake the bloody hell up!!!"

_(n)_ sat up quickly but froze seeing two chocolate brown eyes staring at her. Bakura blinked twice " well ?" "...uh....hello......" The male glared a bit and soon sat on the floor crossing his legs looking at her " why am I here ?" "I don't know....." She slowly moved to the wall covering the poster she had of the manga. The Yami looked at her weirdly "..hmp." He smirked.

--few mins later--

_(n)_ kept looking at him while he walked around her room staring at the strange things she had '..how !!?Also how am I going to hide him!?'

"Hey." He turned towards her while taking the black coat off " what's this place called ?" "What do you mean?" "Like this dimension. It doesn't look like the shadow realm that's for sure." "Uhm...well.. You won't freak out right.." The Yami looked at her seriously .

"...he he... Well your in the ..real world.."

"What?"

"Yeah..your like..an anime character "

"Bloody hell I ain't !"

"Try summoning the shadow realm then.."

"Hmp." He smirked ' imbecile is she now.' He looked at his ring and glared.

Nothing happened.

"What the.."

"Yeah...that sort of stuff doesn't happen here..."

Bakura looked at her "........then why am I bloody here..?" "I don't know..." "Hmp.." He smirked " or did you wanted me here ~?" _(n)_ blushed darkly " what no!!" "Hehehe." He sat next to her smirking down at the blushing girl. "Shut up...right now I have to find out how to hide you... My parents..." "Oh no problem ~~" "what do you mean....." She looked at him suspiciously while he only smirked.

--2 weeks later--

Bakura was leaning on the school gates looking around. Many stared at his unusual appearance. Having silver hair and that type of style was really strange here. Not to mention how he dressed.

_(n)_ walked out smiling with her friends but twitched " why are you here !" She ran up to him. The male smirked "what do you think~~"

Many students/ staff looked at the duo. Girl glared a bit jealously seeing her being with a really attractive guy. You may also asked how is he still here ? Well the ring can't open the shadow ream or trap people's soul. But manipulation/ controlment is something it can. The Yami controlled the girls parents for now on till he could find a way back. But some how he liked it here better.

--later that day--

Both teens sat on the park awkwardly. Bakura swing back and force on the swing set while the girl sat still on hers.

"....ne. Yadonushi." "Hehe don't call me that." Bakura smirked while swinging still " very well then. Mistress ~" _(n)_ blushed looking at him "..what do you want now..." " hehehe." He looked at her while he let the swig calmed down" I don't think I wish to go back." "Eh?" "I like it here." He looked around seeing how peaceful it kinda looked " plus." The girl blinked tilting her head "hm..?" "I don't want to leave you also." He smiled at her.