Number

" hart. I'm leaving now..." Kaito said while holding his little brothers hand. Hart didn't respond. He just stayed laying on the bed with his wide sleepless eyes.

Kaito bite his lip and left the room.

_(n)_ was walking quickly but soon stopped seeing the double color hair boy .

" good day...." She said. He only passed by her with a gaze.

She has tried anything to make him take at least a liking towards her. It hasn't work.
------------------------------

" hart open your mouth..." She said. The child's head only tilted to the side while staring at her.

"I'm not hungry _(n)_." He said . The girl frowned a bit " at least eat a bit...just to have something in your stomach..." She has been noticing how thin he has been getting that wasn't so good for a kid his age.

Foot steps where heard. The girl didn't pay attention though.

" hart...just open your mouth please...." She said again. Hart just stared at her.

" that won't make him eat." A voice said. The girl turned blinking .

"Then how...?" She asked. Kaito walked towards her while kneeling on the floor and got the spoon from her hand. He turned to his little brother " hey hart...if you eat this I promise you we will go out soon."

Hart looked at his brother. He blinked slowly " like before..." Kaito nodded smiling at him.

_(n)_ had wide eyes watching. She never saw this side of kaito.

"Can..._(n)_ come also ..." Hart asked making his older brother blink " sure.."
That's when hart opened his mouth slowly eating the oatmeal.

Kaito turned to her " that's how you feed him." He blinked twice seeing her staring at him "........who are you ..." She said quickly .

"What.?"

" your not kaito!"

"Yes I am...idiot.."

"But your being nice even if some one else is next to you .."

" that's because you take care of hart stupid."

They both looked at each other glaring.
Time passed both teens stayed till hart feel sleep a bit. Today he had thrown more power to astral world without them knowing .
-----

_(n)_ and kaito walked out the elevator together. Both in silence .

"Oh yeah....I have something for you .." _(n)_ stopping and got out a phantom pouch.

Kaito turned to her "that is ...?"

" this ...I was going to give it to you today in the morning but you ignored me.." She said blinking while holding a number card towards him.

Kaito took it quickly looking at it . He looked at her "when did you get this."

"Today in the morning..." She blinked. Kaito only stared at her and turned " thank you." He walked away.

_(n)_ blinked watching him leave " if he was a number card he'd be 100 from his hotness...."

"I heard that!" Kaito yelled while turning to her smirking as the elevator door he was in closed.

The girl stood there blushing a bit while her eye twitched .

"Great...."