Sprite x Jeff the Killer

Sprite x Jeff 

tw// violence, jeff th ekiller, kissing, mouth kissing, scary, knife, blood, smile dog, white

Sprite took a good look at the man in front them a lovely, pasty white man. "Hey baby.." Jeff said and brought his hand to Sprites face. Sprite was a very attractive white, she stood almost a foot taller than Jeff and was ginger. Jeff loved that about him, beautiful face, beautiful smile, beautiful stature. Nothing he couldnt love. His hand grazed Sprite cheek and the two locked eyes. "Ive been waiting all day for you..." he sighed and his wide smile relfecteed on SPrites face. "Haha, i know you have Jeffy Baby..." Ze said with a soft and romantic voice. Sprite took their large hand and placed it over Jeffs which was on their face. Jeffs smile couldnt get any wider, mostly because his face was cut open, but also because he was so happy to be with her. "i love when you call me that.." he trailed off and blush sprinkled his white white skin. "I love you" Sprite said confidently and leaned in to give Jeff a big sloppy kiss. Jeff kissed back keeping his hand on his face his hand warming up. Sprite then moved their other hand to sit on the small of Jeffs lower back. Ze pulled him in closer and deepened the kiss. 

Despite the two people in the room having their mouths occupied  Sprite heard a disembodied voice calling their name

"spriiiiiiiiite, sppriiiiiiiiteee,,, SPPPRIIIIIIIIIITEEE"

GASP!

Sprite shot up from his bed and looked around. Uh oh. She was having that dream again. They looked around the dark room to see Jeff sitting on the bed besides her. "Sprite! Finally youre awake" Jeff said and smiled. He was in bed covered in copious amounts of gooey red blood. "I just got home, i wanted to give you a kiss before bed." He smiled innocently, he looked perfect with a cute close mouthed smile and a very light blush on his face. "yea..yea of course Jeffy baby.." Sprite said slightly out of breath and groggy from having just woken up. She planted a quick kiss on Jeffs lips and when they pulled back, Jeff put his hand on Sprites cheek. "I love when you call me that..."