A New Student

"Stupefy!" Sebastian shouts as he and another student are dueling while Alexis and other kids watch.

"I can't believe they're at this again. Professor Hecat isn't gonna be thrilled." Natsai says as she is standing with Alexis and Lucan.

"Yeah I know. Guys come on. If you're gonna do this at least do it in Cross Wands." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Yeah. That's what I made it for." Lucan says.

"You can't say you're not impressed by my skills. Besides we're family. We support each other. Is that all you've got?" Sebastian asks as he looks at his opponent.

"Skills maybe but your common sense at times not so much. And just because we're family doesn't mean I agree with your antics." Alexis says as she playfully rolls her eyes before a Niffler makes his way out of Alexis's pocket.

"Is that Bandit? I thought you left him with your female Puffskein Nyx and your female Jobberknoll Serene back in Professor Howin's class because she wanted to use them during class demonstrations today?" Natsai asks as she sees the Niffler playing with a gold snitch necklace Alexis is wearing.

"To be fair I did. Little sneak must of snuck back into my pocket. Here you little devil. Play with it in my pocket. You stay in there too. Id like to not have to return any stolen items today." Alexis says as she takes the necklace off and gives it to Bandit as he gets back in her cloak pocket.

"You mean like how he stole Ominis's wand?" Lucan asks as he smiles and chuckles.

"Yeah though I don't think he thought it was so funny." Alexis says as she chuckles.

"You're probably right." Natsai says as she smiles.

"Bombarda!" Sebastian shouts before the blast hits a huge skull above him causing it to fall toward him.

"Sebastian look out!" Alexis shouts in alarm.

"Leviosa!" A voice shouts as the spell stops the skull from falling before the group sees it was Professor Hecat.

"Professor Hecat!" The students shout.

"Perhaps you'd be good enough to blast each other to bits on your own time. I get new students every year but I only have one Hebridean Black skull. It was taken from the Great Poacher Raid of 1878. No doubt you've heard of it. Now you may be asking yourself how an old woman like me single-handedly took out the largest poacher ring in Eastern Wales and lived to boast about it. Knowledge. To the wise your age matters very little. Today we will review a spell that has saved my life from the hands of dark wizards more times than I care to remember. Leviosa." Professor Hecat says as she puts the skull back where it belongs.

"Leviosa? A levitation charm?" Leander asks.

"Leviosa! A surprised opponent is a weak opponent. Care to defend yourself master Prewett? No?" Professor Hecat says as she levitates Leander before putting him down.

"And that is why she is my favorite teacher." Alexis says as she, Lucan and Natsai chuckle.

"One thing I've learned as an Unspeakable is the value of simplicity. Especially in the heat of battle. Now let's practice what we've just learned. Starting with something small." Professor Hecat says.