Introduction

Okay so guys this chapter will only be about introducing the people in the story! Next chapter is when we actually get into the story. I will try to make this as good as i can 😭

Malia Kacey (Me)17| My name is Malia, well Malia Kacey lol. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for like 3 Years, I've been the one and only Spider-Girl. I think you know the rest. I enjoy hanging out with my friend group I literally love cooking food i do it for a living, lol.

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉! 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘼𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙉𝘼 𝙎𝙋𝙇𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙍𝙏

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉! 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘼𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙉𝘼 𝙎𝙋𝙇𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙍𝙏. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

Pavitr Prabhakar 16| My name is Pavitr Prabhakar I live in the MumBattan (Earth50101) being Spider-Man is so easy. I fight a few bad guys, quick break for a chai with my auntie. (Is in a group chat with Malia)

Miles Morales 15| My name is Miles Morales. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for like a few weeks, I've been the one and only Spider-Man. I think you know the rest. (Is in a group chat with Malia)

Hobie Brown 19 (I think)| Alright my name's Hobie, Hobie Brown. I was bitten by a- wouldn't you like to know, get what I mean? And for the last three years I've been the one and only- wait, wait, waitwaitwait wait wait. You think I'm gonna show my secret identity? Come out of it. That is when I'm not playing shows, antagonising facists, staging unpermitted political action/performing art pieces. OR, having a laugh at the pub with the mandem. I'm not a role model, I was briefly a runway model. I hate the AM, I hate the PM, I hate labels, I'm not a hero, because calling yourself a hero makes you a self-mythologizing narcissistic autocrat. (Malia's ex boyfriend)

Miguel O'Hara 30 (i think)| "My name is Miguel O'Hara. I'm this dimension's one and only Spider-Man. At least I was, but I'm not like the others. I don't always like what I have to do, but I know I have to be the one to do it. I've given up too much to stop now."

Gwen Stacy 16| My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last two years I've been the one and only Spider-Woman. You guys know the rest. (Is in a group chat with Malia and Pavitr)

I cannot find Jess introduction😭.