Hanging Out|2

1:41PM

I wake up with notifications once again spamming on my phone i mumble "That must be the group chat."

I open the chat and Miles are Gwen are still going at it, dam miles literally hates that girl so bad💀. I type "Dam yall still throwing shade?"

Miles types "Yes bro cause the hag from Snow White just wants to keep talking like dam bitch" and Pavtir starts putting so many crying emojis "😭."

I type "How about y'all don't talk at all?" And Miles says "Deal, but she better not mention my name getting disrespectful with me."

Gwen types "Deal." I say "Alright then" Pavtir types "Were gonna go to the trampoline park around 2:10 ill drive to pick y'all up."

I type "Pavtir your driving skills are horrible but okay😭" and Pavtir types "yk i could just drive past ur house and not pick you up?" I type "Dam pav i was just joking😔"

Miles types "Pav please don't kill us i need a lot of years to stay alive." Pavtir types "Y'all pushing it, my driving skills aren't that bad.." I type "UHMM" coughing a little.

Pavtir types "Well if my driving skills are that bad... who wants to drive?" Gwen types "I VOLUNTEE!" Pavtir says "Oh hell no Gwen, you ain't fucking my car up today."

As i read the messages drinking water and i laugh a little too hard where water comes out my mouth. I type "PAVTIR YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH WHERE WATER CAME OUT MY MOUTH!"
                                      1:50PM

Pavtir types "LMAOO😭" as i take the phone to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face, doing my daily skin care routine.

Pavtir types "Welp yall better get ready ill be there at 2:10" and everyone types "ok" as i get ready to hop in the shower. I plug my amazon echo up to the wall getting undressed.

I say "Alexa play Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj. Alexa says "Now playing Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj."

As i turn the hot water on hoping in washing my body, as i shower for 12 mins. Then my favorite part comes up i scream "BEAUTY FROM THE STREETS BEAT WILL GET DECEASED EVERY TIME BEAUTY ON THE BEAT EATS BODY ROCK (Yeah, yeah) OH (Yeah, yeah)
I WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY ROCK (Let's go, let's go)
(Frrrrr, yeah)"

I finally get out the shower drying my body off as i walk out the room i go thru my drawer looking for clothes. I pull out a white crop top with some black shorts and i decided to wear black and white crocs.
2:07PM
I put my bra and draws on including putting on lotion as i put the rest of my clothes on Pavtir texts "I'm almost at your house." And i hurry up and text him "Ok!"

I put my shoes on and I put perfume on and i run to the bathroom and i hurry up parting my hair in the middle doing a bun. Pavtir texts me and types "Here" i type back and say "Coming"

I run out my room and grab my purse and i yell at my mom and says "IM GOING OUT WITH GWEN, MILES, PAV MOM WERE GOING TO THE TRAMPOLINE PARK!"

My mom yells "OKAY SWEETIE STAY SAFE! TE AMO" I yell "Yo también te amo!" As I walk out the house locking the the door.

Te Amo- Love you
Yo también te amo- Love you too (correct me if im wrong i don't talk Spanish in real life💀)

I walk to Pavtir car and i open the door im sitting in the back with Gwen. Everyone says "Heyy Maliaa" I say heyy back to everyone else in the car.

I put my seat belt on cause i know Pavtir will crash this dam car leaving us all dead at any time. My mom is pretty cool letting me go out with them.

My mom trusts them a lot with me and she thinks my friends are pretty cool, anyways Pavtir says "Are you guys ready?"

And Miles says a quick prayer before Pavtir ends all of our life's. Miles says "Amen" and Pavtir says "I won't kill y'all dummies just trust me."

Pavtir drives out my drive way and he turns some music on playing Work by Rihanna. Miles says "You listen to Rihanna Pavtir?"

Pavtir faces Miles and says "Of course i listen to Rihanna! She makes good music." Miles says "Yes i know and focus on the road." Pavtir rolls his eyes at Miles. 

We are on a red light waiting for it to turn green i look out the window, and all the sudden.. Pavtir pushes down hard on the gas pedal and the car makes a skirttt sound.

I yell and say "PAVTIR YOUR GONNA GET US KILLED" and Gwen is over here laughing her ass off. I side eye her and she says "Oh sorry, not the right time for this."

Miles screams with a high pitch scream and says "QUE MIERDA GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ILL WALK." While miles closes his eyes and screams tilting his head a little.

Que Mierda- what the fuck

Pavtir is literally laughing his ass off so badly i start screaming as well saying "¡OH MIERDA NO! INFIERNO NO."

¡Oh mierda no infierno no- oh fuck no! hell no. (Once again correct me if im wrong😭)

Gwen stars holding on to the handles closing her eyes tightly. Miles yells "PAVTIR THE SPEED LIMT IS 20 YOUR DOING 45!" Pavtir says "Oh shit!"

Miles says "OH SHIT NOTHING" and i start laughing so hard at miles. Miles starts yelling at Pavtir in spanish.

"tu idiota quiere estar acelerando y todo y tienes la idea de decir oh mierda como lo que quieres decir oh mierda! PUEDES HACER QUE NOS MATARON QUÉ CARAJOS"

tu idiota quiere estar acelerando y todo y tienes la idea de decir oh mierda como lo que quieres decir oh mierda! PUEDES HACER QUE NOS MATARON QUÉ CARAJOS. - your dumbass wanna be speeding and everything and you have the idea to say oh shit like what you mean oh shit! YOU COULD US GOT US KILLED WHAT THE FUCK

We finally arrive at the trampoline park and we are walking into the entrance. Miles says "Who's driving us home? Definitely not you Pavtir, ehh idk about you Gwen, and Malia.. maybe..."

I nod laughing a little as we walk into the trampoline park we go up to the worker and we ask each other. "How long do you guys wanna stay?" Everyone says "3 hours."

Pavtir pays $14.00 for 3 hours the worker puts wrist bands on our wrists and everyone tells Pavtir "thank you." Pavtir says "y'all are welcome."

We finally explore the trampoline park running everywhere and jumping on the trampolines. Taking multiple videos and pics.

I tell them "ill be back im going to the bathroom!" everyone says "ok" as you walk to find the bathroom. As I'm walking I see my ex-boyfriend HOBIE BROWN.

My heart immediately drops and i see him with all 9 of his siblings. Hobie looks around jumping with his siblings, and he sees me.

I honestly don't know why im up at 5:03 AM writing this knowing i have volleyball practice in the morning😭. (1243 words)