Ex|3

Flashback- My heart immediately drops and i see him with all 9 of his siblings. Hobie looks around jumping with his siblings, and he sees me.

I quickly try to run down the stairs to find the bathroom. Hobie already had got a good glance at my face so he for sure knows who i was.

As im running down the stairs Hobie catches up to me very quickly and he says "Malia?" putting his hand on my shoulder.

I say "Get ur hand off of me" while hissing at him, not wanting to look him in his face. Hobie says " chill ur beans luv."

chill your beans- chill out (british slang) i think.

I say frustrated "Hobie what do you want? we broke up and i want to go different pathways." Hobie says " i know luv.. but hear me o-" i cut Hobie off shooting a web onto his mouth.

Hobie didn't really care about that and he takes the web off his mouth and puts his hands in his jacket and says. "You can't stay mad at me all day luv." I say "Hobie we already talked about this, now leave me alone" i hiss at him finally facing him.

Hobie says "Your too pretty luv to be hissing at me, what happened? You wanted me first luv." I say "Hobie that's the fucking past, my gosh." As i let out a annoying groan at him.

I finally get to the bathroom and Hobie is still following me as i enter a hallway to get to the bathroom. I say "What are you doing? You can't come in here?"

Hobie says "Duh i know" as he leans against the wall outside the bathroom crossing his arms with his legs crossed a little.

I slam the door in his face as i enter the bathroom choosing a stall. I enter one and sit down and pee, i pull out my phone and text the group chat.

I type "CODE RED GUYS!" Miles types "What is it?" And everyone says "what?" I type " As I was walking to find the bathroom i ran into Hobie.. and he won't leave me alone for the love of GOD."

Pavtir types "WHERE'S MY DUDE HOBIE AT RN!?" I type "Waiting for me to come out the bathroom." Miles types "Go get you summmm!"

I type "Cierra la boca miles." Miles types "Y si no me callo que vas a hacer?"

Y si no me callo que vas a hacer?- and if i don't shut up what are you going to do?

Cierra la boca- shut up

Pavtir types "IM ON MY WAY TO FIND HOBIE" and i leave Pav on seen. I wipe my self and flush the toilet, putting my phone in the back of my pants washing my hands.

I open the bathroom door walking out and there goes Hobie waiting for me. I say "Yk Hobie im not a baby or anything, don't follow me."

Hobie says "I don't follow rules luv, you know that." As im walking trying to get away from Hobie, Pavtir and Miles shows up seeing Hobie.

Pav says " HOBIE MY GUY!" Hobie says " MAN LIKE PAV, BIG STEPPA!" I roll my eyes at them and walk away.

Pavtir asks Hobie "Do you wanna hangout with me Miles Gwen and Malia?" Hobie says "Sure" as Hobie fakes putting Miles in a head lock.

Miles laughs and he wiggles him self out the head lock. Miles, Pavtir, Hobie all catch up to me. I say "What is Hobie here doing with us?"

Pavtir says "DUHH HE'S HANGING OUT WITH US" i groan annoyed asf. I just wanted to punch Pavtir and Hobie badly.

We get back to the trampoline and Gwen see's Hobie and says "Hey Hobie!" And Hobie says "Sup Gwen"  I sit down on a bench frustrated a little.

Hobie comes and sits right next to me i groan in a annoying way. Hobie says "What's the problem?" I look at Hobie and i raise my voice a little saying.

"You are the problem what do you mean?!" Hobie says "chill luv, don't need to take ur anger out on me or anything" I roll my eyes at him as i huff.

Hobie says "Listen Mal-" and i say "Oh? What now Hobie!" Pavtir walks over and says "Malia chill on him! It's never that serious." As Pavtir chuckles.

I say "Fuck off Pavtir" as i flip pav off, Pavtir says " Idk what that was all about." As Pavtir walks away, I say "Hobie i know you have to tell me something, you keep following me so what is it that you have to tell me so badly?"

Hobie takes a deep breath and says "Well don't cut me off this time..ok?" I nod rolling my eyes at him, Hobie says.

"Malia i know we have went different pathways and we broke up not talking to each other, while we were in a relationship you were truly fed up with me. And i was just wondering if you could ever take me back and we can restart all over again like it was our first time meeting."

"I was just wondering because ive been down lately without you, and ive changed a lot. Malia im not like the Hobie i was when we were in a relationship and i hope your recognize that. I don't know if you could take me back or forgive but im saying this if i have a chance getting back with you."

I say "Hobie i honestly don't know.." and he nods slowly playing with his fingers. Hobie says "I have one more question." I say slowly"What is it?"

Hobie says "You think i can stay with you?" I say " Woah woah woah Hobie, i think that's a little too much right now." Hobie says "well you think you could think about it luv?"

I say " Im not your luv Hobie, im ur ex and lets keep it that way for right now. And i don't know.. I have to see Hobie my dad is pretty strict and my mom is alr."

Hobie nods saying "right.." I say "why can't you just stay in ur dorm in HQ" Hobie doesn't answer my question, and we just leave it at that.

I cross my arms slowly and Hobie says " You know ur very beautiful right luv?" I say " I already knew that, but thank you."

I HATE THIS CHAPTER FOR SOME REASON😭 (1085 words)