A Little Blushly|4

I honestly don't know what to name these titles of the stories.. Anyways, as im sitting down next to Hobie i get up and walk away from him.

Hobie follows me and I say "How many times are you going to follow me? Bloody hell!" I yell, Hobie says "You got that word from me luv" as i roll my eyes walking to the food place to order food.

Hobie is of course following me i look up at there menu and Hobie is just staring at me. I say "Why you keep staring?" Hobie says "Cause i have eyes and i can stare at anything i want to."

I say "What if i start eye gouging you where at the point you go blind?" Hobie says "Jezz luv" as he chuckles a little.

Eye Gouging- The act of pressing or tearing the eye using ur fingers this can make a person go blind or eye injury.

I decided to be nice to Hobie and i ask him "Do you want anything off the menu?" Hobie says "awe your buying food for me?!" I say "shut up, yes or no" Hobie says "yes."

I say "What do you want off the menu?" Hobie's says "Can I get a pizza and a water?" I say "Ok" I go up the the worker and i order Hobie's food and drink and my food and drink.

Worker says "that will be 10.99" as i pay him in cash as he gives us this monitor where it beeps when our food is done.

As walking away finding a table Hobie says "Thanks luv" I say "once again im not ur luv." Hobie laughs a little and i roll my eyes at him.

I sit down and Hobie sits right next to me i pull out my phone scrolling on tik tok, watching videos. Hobie leans in close to me to watch the videos his head is right over my shoulder.

I say "You must of got comfortable real quick" Hobie chuckles and smiles a little. Hobie says "Luv even tho you probably don't want to see me, you will have to see my face no matter what cause we have missions to do."

I sigh and i say "I know Hobie.." as hobie glances at my face. I say "What?" Hobie says "I was just checking out ur piercings luv" I say "Oh."

As Hobie nods I say "Do you want to see the rest?" Hobie says "Sure." I was just about to move my hair out the way to show him my other piercings, but hobie moves my hand and he moves my hair.

I say " I have a industrial piercing and a helix then my lobe and as well as my upper lobe." Hobie grins a little and he puts my hair back down.

Then i say " Here's my nose piercing" and i stick my tongue tongue out at him to show him my tongue piercing Hobie says "That brings back memories."

I was first confused of what he meant and then Hobie starts smirking at me. I cover my mouth trying not to blush, Hobie says "Cat got ya tongue luv?"

And i uncover my mouth trying not to smile and i say "Nope!" As i smile a little trying to hold it back. Hobie says "Luv your blushing" as he tilts his head side ways a little smirking at me a little.

The monitor starts beeping and i say "I'll be right ill go get the food" Hobie nods. I walk away from the table, finally i can get away from him so i won't smile.

Hobie pops up out of no where by me and he says "so you won't what?" I jump covering my mouth i take my hand off my mouth and i say "I didn't say anything!"

And Hobie says "I can tell when ur lying luv" I say "What? I'm not lying!?" In a shock/surprise tone. As i pick up the food handing the monitor back to the worker.

Hobie grabs the food from me and he carries it i say "oh- thank you" as me and Hobie walk back to the table. Hobie sits down and so do i, Hobie says "straight face luv."

I say "For what?" Hobie says "Cause you said you said nothing and that you weren't lying when i said i can tell when ur lying luv."

I say "Do we really have to do a straight face tho?" Pouting at him in annoyance Hobie says "Yes we really have to do a straight face."

I say "Your so dramatic punk" as i laugh a little cause i know he hates getting called Spider-Punk or just Punk.

Hobie puts his finger on my jawline making me face him Hobie says "Straight face starts now." I try not to make eye contact but i glance at him and he's already staring at me.

I fold very quickly i say "Hobie.. yeah! umm we aren't doing straight face no more." As i look down smiling at the floor, Hobie says "Why not luv? too anxious to look me into my eyes or sum luv?"

I say "No Hobie it's not that" Hobie says "Then why can't you look me in the eyes with a straight face?" I say "Cause i don't have to and i don't want to, and you won't force me to."

Hobie tilts his head slowly side ways with a smirk and he says "Who said i was going to force you unless you wanted me to?" I say "Never mind Hobie shut up."

He laughs and i roll my eyes as he starts eating his pizza and i start eating my wings. I say "Oh! And i forgot to show you this too." As i point to my belly button show him my piercing.

Hobie says "Nice" as he touches it a little i buck a little. Hobie says "You good luv?" I say "Yes that just tickled me that's all" Hobie says "That tickled?"

And i nod my head up and down slowly and Hobie says "Eh" as i get back to eating. I say "So ur not gonna go back there and play with ur siblings hobie?"

Hobie says "Nah ill rather stay with you" and i say "Why" Hobie says "Cause I want to" I say "What if I get a restraining order then what?" Hobie says "Dam luv chill" as he laughs.

You guys should really go follow my new edit page on tik tok it's called "spidervspcc" and don't be a ghost reader on my stories loll (1108 words)