Smutty|7

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:
𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩!⚠️

Flash Back- I moan loudly as i put my hand over my mouth covering my mouth. Hobie makes me thrust some more and i start moaning and i whimper trying to get off of him.

Hobie says "cmonn luv stop resisting" i get off of hobie and i look at him. "Hobie no this isn't right and it doesn't fe-" hobie cuts me off and he stands up placing his soft plump lips on mines.

Hobie places his right hand on my hip bringing me closer to him. I get a shiver right down my spine as hobie slips his tongue in my mouth.

I can feel hobie exploring my whole mouth as his tongue piercing touches my tongue. I let out a moan as me and hobie explore each others mouth.

I pull away from the kiss as i take a second trying to catch my breath. I look to the ground nervously because im scared to look hobie in the eyes.

Hobie puts his index finger underneath my chin and he lifts my chin up, making me look at him in the eyes. Hobie leans in for another kiss as he cups my face turning his head to the side a little.

Hobie's hands travel all thru my body and it made me shiver. He first had his hand on my cheek as he traveled down to my hips then to my ass.

Hobie looks at me smirking with his head leaning to the side a little. "Can i touch your ass luv?" Hobie says, i bite my lip at him and i grip onto his black vest with all his badges on them and i look him in the eyes.

"Yes hobie you can touch my ass, matter fact you can touch me anywhere i don't care what you do." As i let him take control of me, hobie smirks at what i say and he grips my ass softly but with a strong grip.

I let out a small moan as hobie holds my waist as he rubs my ass playing with it. "M-mhm" i moan as he slaps it gently instead of hard, "fuck!" I whimper.

Hobie picks me up and i wrap my legs around him tightly. "You sure you want to do this luv? If you're
not ready we can always do this another time."

My pussy is literally throbbing for him as i feel my pussy get wet very easily. I touch my body as i get horny wanting him to touch me anywhere.

"Hobie im 100% ready for this" hobie nods as he sits me down on his bed. "You have to try to be quiet tho luv, but that doesn't mean i don't want to hear your pretty sweet moans."

I start touching my body more my breast my thighs everywhere on my body. "Hobie!! Please come on and touch me i can't wait any fucking longer."

Hobie takes a condom out his pocket and the wrapper is purple and it says extra large. I let out a big gasp covering my mouth looking down at his dick that's already hard.

Hobie says "wha? Cat got ya tongue luv?" I sit there looking at it poke from his pants. "If that condom is extra large then how long is it hobie.." as i point at his dick stuttering a little.

Hobie smirks at me giggling about what i had said "eh it's about 9 inches long luv, does that bother you?" As he chuckles i do a even bigger gasp.

"Fuck you mean 9 inches long hobie" i say as my heart starts beating very fast. "Don't worry luv you can take it" i look at hobie like If he was crazy.

"Fuck you mean i can take it hobie! Your going to tear me the fuck up." Hobie laughs and throws his head back, "glad that ya know that luv" as he winks at me.

Hobie takes his spider suit completely off and his tall boots leaving him only with his boxers on. Hobie slides down his boxers and he reveals his dick to me.