Chapter Six

2021/2/28
3rd person POV
Miles was stunned nonetheless. He then threw his head back and groaned. Knowing he let her push him around like that. He hated that he lived for her touch. It reminded him a bit of Y/n or a lot. Which made him some what happy, he then got up and still followed her.

2021/3/1
3rd person POV
  Y/n then had her spider sense go off she looked around to see nothing or anybody. Maybe a bug? She thought. She secretly knew deep down that is was the prowler. She then made her way to her house standing on the building next to it looking down and looked around to see the prowler on her fire escape. Her breath hinched, fuck,fuck she kept saying in her head. She then saw him open her bedroom window and go in. "Shit,shit,shit." She kept saying over and over she had to come up with something. And quick, she then jumped down from the building and quickly ran to the front door. Leaving it opened but running into her moms room. She was just going to borrow something from her to avoid Miles. She then changed and hid her spider suit under her moms bed planning to get it later. And go for a late night swing. She the walking into her room to see the prowler sitting on her bed. Looking at her room. His eyes then went to her, analyzing her body, her face, everything about her. "What are you doing here." She asked, "I need to talk to you. He said letting his hologram like mask retract to see his face. His low beautiful amber eyes. He was beautiful, no doubt in that but a douch bag with it. "About what? I know enough about you." She said leaning against her door, one leg being over the other, her arms being crossed. He then got up from the bed, and walked over to her. He then put one hand to left of you. His other one going up to your chin. You looked up to see his piercing eyes. "You don't know why I do what I do." He said looking right into her eyes. "Then why do you? In lightin me. Why Miles?..... I want the truth!" She snapped. "God.. you want the truth? because of my dad, the only reason I do this shit is cause of his death and KingPin. Ok? After his death I needed money because I saw how hard my mom was working my dad taught me to help her with whatever she needed. So I got a job with KingPin. And for that record I don't kill anyone. There is a difference ok I torture them. You know why? Because they are all connected with my dads death. Ok the guys that killed him were connected to a small gang. And they were with a bigger gang. Then some sort of KingPin shit I'm pretty sure. Ok? You understand that now?" He said shouting a bit. "Fuck." He said taking his hand off my door. He began to walk away but Y/n pulled his wrist back. "Fuck Mile's uhm.. never mind." She said he had a frown look on bud face. And she assumed she did too. He then walked out of her room walked down the fire escape and into his house.

2021/3/1
Y/n POV
I groaned, and then walked into my moms room and got my spider suit on. "Mami, ima go to bed goodnight love you." I said. "Love you to mija goodnight." She said I then went to my room and swung out the window and was just walking on the street. People were taking pictures. I didn't mind, one person came up to me. "Spider-Women what is happening with you and the prowler? Is there tension." The women asked, "Agh um no there is no tension between me and the prowler." I say about to swing away, "But some body saw the way you pinned him up against the wall?" She shouted. "Must have been a miss understanding." I shouted on the top of a building I was now on. It was about two in the morning. It was the time that the prowler was most active. Which did send a chill down my spine. I was standing on the edge where I heard some sort of jump sound behind me. I turned it of course had to be the prowler. "Stalking me I see?" I said backing up my foot almost slipping off. "You wish," he said. I crossed my arms. He walked over to me closer. And closer. And closer. I began to back up but my foot slipped off the edge. Before I could feel the pain of the ground hitting my back. I never did, I never felt that stinging pain. I opened my eyes to see the prowler. Holding my hand making sure I don't fall, he was the support of my body in this moment if he let go. It would not be so good for me. He pulled me up onto the building. "You know I have to turn you in? It is part if this job." I said to him, I then webbed him a giant a little building that was on top of this building that was abandoned. "I am getting really tired of your stupid webs." He spat, I then took my finger and put it on his chest. And then put my hand on it. This time on purpose letting my hand travel up and down his body. One of my hands wrapping around his neck pulling him even closer. I could tell his breath hinched. "You want this don't you? You like the feeling of this little flirtatious game we have going on. I have to admit I liked it too. But what will happen if you find out who I am?" I said pulling his head closer to mine. "I already know who you are... Y/n don't try to play games with me."he said him pulling his head closer to mine. Both of us craving to close this gap in between us. My eyes widened. "Is that the girl you fucked things up with?" I asked him, "Don't fucking play with me Y/n I know it's you." He said sounding annoyed, "And what if I was? What would you do about it?" I teased him. "I would fuck the living shit out of you." He said, his voice being a bit raspy. He then let his mask retract. Showing his face, my eyes warden his whole face. I then slowly pulled my mask off. He knew it was me. How? No denying it now though. He saw me. His eyes wandering my whole body, face. Right now I was the open book. With the strength of his body. He pulled his hand off the wall. That where originally stuck there because of my webs. He then put one hand on my waist. Him having a tight grip on my waist. The other going to my cheek. His head slowly pulled forward to me. And I did the same with his. Before I knew it our lips met. My hands then going to the top of his braids. The kiss being slow with passion. We both pulled back looking in each others eyes. Seeing the desire in both of our eyes. We pulled in again this time being more passionate then the last. It being also a lot more heated. His hand that was on my cheek then traveled to the middle of my upper back.

2021/3/1
3rd person POV
His tongue then went into Y/n's mouth. Giving her more love and passion with this kiss. Their hands then moving all around each other body's. Both of them never wanting to pull away and they didn't for awhile.

———————————————————————-
1,301 words
Bros I LOVEEEEEE this chapter and thank you all for the support and motivation for this story
-🤍