Chapter Eight

(SMUT)
2023/1/17
3rd person POV
Her legs now wrapped around Miles waist. As they continue kissing. Y/n the put her hands on Miles cheeks. Holding him in place while this make out session continues. He smiled agiants the kiss and tightened his grip around her hip. And Y/n's hands went back to his upper neck. He then moved his back off from against the bathroom counter. Still holding onto Y/n and making both of their ways out of the bathroom. There make out session getting more sloppy. Accidentally bumping into walls in the hallway trying to make their way to Miles room. She then pulled away from this kiss, and looked at Miles. "You are very eager," she said with a smirk. "Shut up." He replied trying to hide is smile. They began kissing again this being more of a slow. But still passionate one. His tongue trying to slip into her mouth but Y/n blocking it with her own.

After about a minute, she finally gave in. Letting his tongue explore every inch of her mouth. They both pulled away looking right at each other. In this moment it seemed like nothing else was there. Just them, Miles then lightly put Y/n on his bed. While
Y/n was laying on his bed. Miles than took off his shirt. Showing his toned abs and biceps. He then got on top of Y/n putting his legs not in between her but on the outside of her legs. "Are you sure about the Y/n?" He asked, the last thing he wanted was to make her feel pressured or uncomfortable. "Miles, I'm sure. 100% positive." She said in this moment it sounded like she was begging a bit. He then went to her neck. Placing a small kiss on it. And then licked it. Making Y/n shiver and gave him a small light moan. He smirked against her neck and began to suck on her neck as well. Still Y/n giving him soft light moans. He pulled away to see a dark purplish color forming on her neck. "Fuck Miles," She said a bit breathless just from that one little hicky. He then went to the other side of her neck and did that same thing he did with the left side of her neck. He loved seeing those dark purple circle appear on her neck. He smirked looking at what he had made appear. He then took you shirt off. Leaving you know only in your bra and jeans. He had the biggest smirk on his face. "Shut up dude.... Get these jeans off. It's really uncomfortable.." she said a bit embarrassed but it was the truth. He just nodded and looked away. She could tell though he was just trying to hide his smile or smirk. She then un buttoned her jeans and lifted her hips up. Miles then pulled down her pants down to her ankles. And threw them on the floor. He was looking at her entire body. He then started to kiss her neck again and she wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him even closer. Her being slightly annoyed at the black but baggy jeans he was wearing. She reached for his belt trying to get it undone. "And you call me eager?" He said pulling away from her neck, realizing what she was doing. And decided to help her. Taking his belt off, and sliding his pants down and onto the floor. You could see the huge bulge in his boxers. He the trailed one finger up to her panties. "Y/n you sure?" He asked again but he was a bit eager already hooking his finger around the pantie line. "Miles I swear if you ask me that one more ti-" he cut her off. "Ok,ok god damn you are needy." He said he looked down at her bare stomach. And he had a little smile on his face. He then slowly pulled down her underwear. Safe to say she was. Very soaked to say the least. "Fuck Ma your wet." He said giving her a smirk and looking up. "Shut up Miles," she gave him a gasp through when she felt his finger inside her. His finger curling a bit leaving him pretty proud of himself to see her in this state because of him. "Mhhm, fuck Miles." She said still breathless. He then added another finger, making her throw her head back and close her eyes. "Fuck, Miles" her head still kinda arched. She then let out a small whine and gasp feeling his fingers leave her. She was close to edging but he took his fingers out. He didn't even say anything she got up from under him. He thought he messed up, did he make her feel uncomfortable? Was he moving to fast. She then went to the side of the bed and he sat up and turned to the right side of the bed.. "Y/n I'm so sorr-" he was cut off my Y/n taking off his boxers and putting his, throbbing bodging cock into her mouth. "Hm?... Mhhm fuckkk Ma." He said he kept breathing heavy. His head moving back and fourth. And also Y/n's she then pulled her mouth back. This was kinda her way as pay back, he thought they were done which made him a bit sad. But he still put his boxers back on. But she got back onto the bed Miles then crawled back on top of her."Fuck Ma you to beautiful. I need you now." He said a bit breathless. Whimpering a bit. "Tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop ok?" He said taking off his boxers again. She nodded her eyes still closed. She then felt a stinging pain. "Ow fuck.... How fucking big are you?" She said feeling him still go up. He chuckled, he waited a minute for her to adjust to his big size. Before he started slowly rocking his hips. She opened her eyes to see his head slightly thrown back eyes closed. And that necklace that his dad gave him swinging back and fourth. "Miles please go faster." She was begging and he loved it. He nodded and went a bit, or a lot faster. There moans colluding together. "Fuck Miles, I'm closed." She said breathless. "Me to Ma." And that nickname sent her over the edge. It going all of his tip. He groaned and threw his head back. And pulled out just in time before releasing to the side of her. "Fuck, Miles." She said before taking a breath. He then laid down next to her. Them both looking over at each other. And giving each other a smile.

———————————————————————-

1,011 words
Also this was inspired by a photo☠️

MY LORDDDDDDD😍😍Heyyyy so Ik this is so cringy and bad😭 but it was my first time writing smut so go easy on me but hope y'all enjoyed-🤍

MY LORDDDDDDD😍😍
Heyyyy so Ik this is so cringy and bad😭 but it was my first time writing smut so go easy on me but hope y'all enjoyed
-🤍