Chapter Seven

2021/3/1
3rd person POV
Her lips slowly pulled away from his, she gave him a smirk and pulled her mask back down and swung away. But in her head she was screaming.

2021/3/1
Y/n POV
DUDE WHY WOULD I DO THAT?
HE KNOWS HE IS SPIDER-WOMENS ENEMY. AND I KISSED HIM. I KISSED THE GUY I AM SUPPOSED TO HATE. It was amazing though, but this would change everything. If someone saw that. It would be over for me and Miles. I got into my room took off my spider suit and tried to sleep it all off.

2023/1/16
3rd person POV
This flirty/romantic relationship happened for over two years. Both of them not making a move. They were both 'ok' with just being friends. Miles still being the prowler and Y/n still being Spider-Women. Both of them never really hurted each other in these fights. Yes Miles did usually get scolded by KingPin and Aaron but he said the same thing every time "We can use this to learn more information about who Spider-Women is." And Y/n knew that he said that. And people asked Spider-Women when she would catch the prowler. She often just said. "He is one of the hardest criminals to catch in all of New York. It will be a lot of effort. And it takes time." The people said it's been five years when is it going to happen she just said it it a slow process. They had to put it on something to look like they were fighting. But we're really just making fun of each other. Both of them now moved out of their parents house. Maybe it's time to start making choices of there own.

2023/1/16
Y/n POV

Miles💜

Y/nnnn

What dude ima doin
somin rn

Can u come over tn??

Why miles we hung
out yesterday day😭

Y/n js come over

Fine.
Seen

2023/1/16
Y/n POV
I get in my car and drive to Miles house which was only about 20 minutes away. Our moms still both live in that same house. And are still best friends, and I haven't seen my dad since that last interaction with him when I was 17. I am in nursing school now, which is pretty cool. When I made it to Miles apartment I knocked on the door a couple times before he opened. "Well, look who is here." He said leaning against the door frame. "Miles you invited me over because I am your only friend." I said to him,repositioning my purse that was hanging over my right shoulder. He rolled his eyes and walked back into his apartment and sat down on the couch. I followed him into his apartment.

2023/1/16
3rd person POV
And Y/n walks into the kitchen and putting her purse on the kitchen island. "Hey Ma can you redo my braids and give me a wash." She was still a bit stunned by the nickname. "Ugh Miles that takes like two hours it like eleven o'clock. It would be like one in the morning by the time I'm finished. I don't wanna drive home that late." She groaned "Please Y/n and it's already late you can just stay here." He begged, "Fine, come on... but I do get to be a bit rough with the braids." She said getting a chair, "Dude you know I am tender headed." He said sitting on the chair. She rolled her eyes and went into his bathroom to get all the stuff she would need to do his wash and braids. She walked back into the kitchen and Miles was already sitting in the chair she gave him a little smirk and turned the water from the sink on. "Head back." She said, he then put his head back into the sink. She then slowly began to rub his scalp. His hair has gotten longer it was about to his lower neck. She then put all the products in. She heard soft little moans. She smiled to herself, knowing that he could relax around her. When she was the done with the wash. She turned the water off but to her surprise his eyes were still closed his head still resting on the counter and his hair still in the upper part of the sink.

2023/1/16
Y/n POV
Is the man really asleep?

2023/1/16
3rd person POV
"Miles.. miles come on. We gotta do your braids."She heard little groans. "Mhm? What?" He said putting his head up. Rubbing his eyes and looking around the room. "We can do your braids now come on" Y/n said walking over to the couch and sitting down. Miles followed her and sat in the floor in between her legs. She then got a comb and parted his hair and started braiding. "Miles you know I have class tomorrow. Right?" She spoke a bit quite because she knew he was tired. "Mhhm , at eleven right." He said she hummed as a yes. "How long did you know I was Spider-Women before I showed you?" She asked, this question was in her mind for awhile never really actually knowing the answer, there was nothing that she could think of to hint that she was Spider-Women. " I saw you swing out your window one time when I was on top of that building by your moms house. He said smiling. "WHAT? I THOUGHT I WAS BEING SO SECRETIVE?" She shouted a bit, or a lot. "It was like a week before we actually hung out. So don't feel to bad. Or I was like 75% sure that you were." He said trying to make her feel a bit better. After about an hour she finished. "Well done," Y/n said proud of her work she had put together. "Don't you need to be the you know, prowler tonight?" She asked, "Nah I told Aaron I was sick." He said getting up and walking to the bathroom. He went to look in the mirror. "Damn you made me look fine as hell, in these Ma." He said touching the top of his braids. She followed him into the bathroom leaning against the door frame her legs crossed and her arms also being crossed. He looked over at her, analyzing her whole human it seemed like. Her
body,face,personality. Everything about her, "What you lookin at?" She asked him. Teasing him a little,  "You" her eyes widened a bit but she just rolled her eyes and looked away, secretly smiling to herself. She then walked next to him and began to fix her hair in the mirror. "Miles it's like one in the morning I gotta go." She said, "Y/n it's dark out, just stay the night here." He said looking over at her. She looked over at him, there eyes meeting. "It's ok that it's dark, I got class tomorrow though." She responded.

   "Can you just stay the night here and skip class. Just one day, I promise I will make it up to you." He said, "Fine Miles, but just this one time ok, this can't be like once a week." She replied, he nodded and looked over at her. She was perfect to him. Everything about her, he couldn't think of one flaw. Except both of them pretty much being forced to be mortal enemies when they were Spider-Women and the Prowler. "Miles, you good? You seem out of it." She said turning to face him. But she too was exploring everything about him. The necklace he wore. His dad gave it to him and he had only recently found it again. The two new piercings one on his lower ear and the other one on his upper ear. The black kinda baggy jeans he wore. But not so baggy to hide his amazing body. His kinda tight black compressed shirt that only showed some of the abs and biceps he had. And it wasn't that different for Miles. He wasn't just into her because of her looks and body. Even though those were both perfect. He was into her because of her personality and her heart and humor. Not to mention she had an amazing sense of style. Right now she was just wearing not super tight nor super baggy dark blue jeans. And it a plain dark grey zip up but under it was a dark purplish and maroon color tank top.
Her also wearing a gold little heart necklace. And her gold bracelets that went with everything it seemed to him. They looked into each others eyes that similar desire that was in them when they first kissed was back. Both of them seeming rather desperate in this situation. His hand sneaking around to her waist pulling her even closer. One of her hands going to the top of his braids and the other one extending past his shoulder. His other hand also going to her waist. Then both slowly pulling forward. Till there lips met. They have both been craving this feeling for two years. And that feeling was finally back. He smiled against the kiss. And they both pulled back to see if the other person was ok with the situation. They both looked at each other she gave him a small smile. As there lips connected again. She then turned him so his back is now against the sink. As
Y/n wrapped her legs around his upper waist. And both of her hands went to the top of his neck. Miles left hand now on her lower back. His right hand on her hip. As this now make out session had got more heated then the two intended.

———————————————————————-
1,650 words
. So smut will be in the next chapter BTW and they are aged up. So ye but if this chapter didn't clear anything Miles kinda already knew Y/n was Spider-Women before he started likening her. And that is also what made him kinda start liking her. And with Y/n she liked him from the moment they met so ye. Hope u guys liked this chapter
-🤍