Rules and Requests.

Hey.

First of all, I'm still kinda new to smut. Especially boy x boy. So if it sucks, well shit. My bad, I guess.

Second of all, I have written smut books before and the same rules still apply:

-----

-No forced sex(rape) Everything will be consensual.

-No teacher x student affairs(I'm looking at you, you sick fucks who find that hot)

-No incest

-We do not kink shame, but the teacher affairs, rape, and incest are very fucking shameful

-I will not write anything out of my comfort zone, do not give me shit for it.

-If you have nothing nice to say, shut the fuck up and shove it up your ass, please and thank you.

-----

Third of all, this will both be Boy x Boy and Boy x Reader. If you want anything specific, please, please, PLEASE, message them to me, not on my message board, on my messages.

Forth of all, I literally do not edit my stuff  unless I feel like it, which isn't often, so if there's fucked up grammar or if it doesn't make any sense, that's why.

Last but not least, please check out my preference book about the boys. I started it in 2020 when I was a beginner in writing so it's very cringe and bad at the beginning and I'm still updating it.

-----

Enjoy the book, or don't, that's up to you :)

Bye, love ya!