Kevin x Male!Reader

(Request! Thanks so much for requesting!)

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Some people like to get all tattoos.

Some people like to get all piercings.

I personally like to get both.

I have little piggy faces on the pads of my toes, a "Hi" hand and "Bye" hand, the date Kevin and I began to officially started being boyfriends on my heart, and a whole sleeve design of my favorite video games.

I have my firsts, seconds, thirds, and fourths pierced on my ears, a Marilyn Monroe piercing, my corners of my eyebrows, and a butterfly kiss underneath my left eye.

And today, I just added something new to the list. I got my nipples pierced and the word "Kiss" on my sweet spot on my neck with a pair of all red lips that were the exact size of Kevin's. Who needs temporary hickeys to remember your lover when you can get their lips tattooed to your skin permanently?

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

The thing was, Kevin had no clue about my new tattoo or piercings. He was out with the boys filming some sort of whole group Tiktok life hacks test video. I had no clue when he'd be back.

And here's the catch about the thing, I always tell Kevin whenever I get something done. He had no idea I left the house today. He thinks I'm just doing the usual; editing videos and taking care of the dogs, when in reality, I was waking out of the tattoo shop, my chest and neck tingling in slight pain.

"Thanks, Gavin!" I called to the tattooist as he cleaned up his area. "Looks great as usual, man. You need a raise or some shit." I compliment, making the man let out a soft laugh, "Thanks, man. Have a good day, dude." "You too, bro!" I called back before leaving the shop and making my way to my car.

I clicked the button on my key, unlocking the doors before making my way inside of the driver's side, closing and locking all doors behind me as I took my seat. I carefully slid on my seatbelt and pulled out my phone, instantly pressing the Messages app and my boyfriend's contact.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Me: Hey when are you gonna come back babe?

babyboi: Just finished filming omw home 20 min
babyboi: Y

Me: I miss you :(

babyboi: It's been 2 hours lol

Me: Idgaf

babyboi: I'll be back soon k bb?

Me: Hurry yo bitchass up >:[

babyboi: I'll try lmao

Me: Love you >:3

babyboi: Love you too <3

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

I smiled at my phone before placing it in my lap and putting the key in the ignition. Just seeing the key penetrate into the small lock gave me an idea for when Kevin gets home. I was about ten minutes away, so if I wanted to beat traffic to beat him home, I'd have to start driving and get the hell out of the parking lot now.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

Kevin's POV:

I let out a soft laugh at the texts I just exchanged with my boyfriend before putting my phone in my pocket to continue setting the camera back in the bag, double checking that I had turned it off before finishing up the small task. "Yo, Kevin!" Eddie called from behind me, making me glance over my shoulder as I started to take down the ring lights. "Yeah?" I asked, pulling apart the metal stand of the light so it would fold in the bag easily. "We're gonna go hit the local bar. Apparently it's pretty famous around here. Wanna come?" He asked, joining my side to assist me. "Awe, nah, man. Y/n and I are gonna chill at the hotel. And after today, I don't feel like drinking tonight. I'm fuckin tired." I laughed tiredly, Eddie joining me. "I feel you, bro. I'ma make sure Mully doesn't hit women and they Juicy doesn't get molested by Josh." He joked, causing us both to burst out laughing. "I heard that, cunt! I don't beat women!" Mully yelled.