Kevin x Reader

(Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!)

Before we start, I'd like to say some words to a beautiful soul that left us far too soon,

Oakley, Bella(bella8085759)'s Chihuahua. She was bright and bubbly, and such a wonderful, adorable creature. I never met Oakley, unfortunately, but I bet she was the best friend to Bella.

It is such a tragedy to lose such an innocent creature and I am sending love and prayers to Bella's family because I know how much it hurts to lose your pet. It's like losing a family member and it hurts so much and I can understand the pain they are going through.

They had an angel, now, they have a guardian angel. Though it may hurt to hear, but Oakley is in a better place. She loved Bella and their family with all of her soul and she didn't deserve to go so early.

May Oakley find peace as she rests for all eternity, her soul being sent to heaven but her spirit to remain with the family to protect them like she would if she was still with us.

Oakley, we will miss you very much and we will always love you very much. You are extremely special to Bella and their family and you served them well. You were such a good girl and you will always be a good girl.

May you be spoiled with your favorite treats and toys as you mingle with lost family members and other beautiful hounds like you.

Rest in peace, my love, rest in piece.
You may be gone, but you'll forever be in our hearts.

Oakley, age 1 - 3.5

Not just a dog, not just a man's best friend, a hero.

/////\\\\\
Your POV:
First person: "I", "I'm", "I've", "I'll", "Me", "My", "Mine", "We", etcetera.
\\\\\/////

And... Done! Finally!

I just finished perfecting my cat's eye eyeliner, making damn sure that both eyes were as even and equal as possible. It had to be perfect.

Well, that's what I think. Today was Kevin's birthday and I wanted to look nice for him. He always told me that I was beautiful without makeup, but I wanted to dress up and everything had to be perfect.

My outfit wasn't over the top, it was just a pair of tight black jeans with holes at the knees, a pair of my favorite black platform high tops, and a red button up top that was accompanied by a gorgeous golden butterfly necklace. My hair was down and kinda wavy, my bangs being styled out of my face. I wore my black eyeliner, nude eye shadow, a red lipstick, and a slight blush. And the finishing touch before setting spray was my waterproof mascara that would be curled as soon as the liquid dried on my lashes.

And if that wasn't already enough, I wore a black lace bra and panty set underneath it all, setting my slightly fancy, slightly casual outfit with Kevin's favorite perfume on me, which was strawberry.

Once I spritzed on the setting spray, I was ready. I got up, cleaned up my makeup and went to the stand up mirror in my closet, looking myself up and down. Sure, I was very much insecure about my body, but I knew that Kevin would like it. Plus, the outfit wasn't even that revealing, which made me feel better.

Fun fact, the color red symbolizes power and confidence and I could literally feel the power come off me like the sent of my perfume.

Taking a deep breath, I turned away, swallowing my insecurities for the day and made it into my kitchen, beginning to make a dinner for my boyfriend. I had the boys take him out all day so I could clean up the apartment and make a special dinner for him. What they didn't know was the lace and yearly tradition of birthday sex we had.