Josh x Reader

(Requested! Thank you for requesting!)
(Once again, no prompt, but I was asked to make it kinda funny, so ye lets goooo! :D)
-----
ALSO TO THE AMAZING PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS, I LOVE YOU!!! YOU'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE THE BEGINNING AND I APPRECIATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I SWEAR TO GOD! YOU'RE SO FUCKING SPECIAL TO ME!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT WHOOOOOOOOOO

IAmDeath_
-----

"Josh! Joshua! Josh Dub! Dubster! Dub Daddy! Mr Dubs! Mully's Side Hoe!" I yelled repeatedly as I sat on our shared bed. I was shaking with energy even though I just did a two hour workout session. I had taken a shower to clean up, but other than that, I was basically VIBRATING.

After a few minutes, my boyfriend enters our room, his head bowed as he was focused on his phone. "Yeah?" He asked tiredly, already sounding done with the day even though it was noon and he had waken up not even three hours ago.

"Joshy!" I called, dragging out the "Y" in his nickname. Josh looked up from his phone with a confused smile on his face, "What?" He asked, letting out a soft chuckle of nervousness, knowing that I was feeling chaotic. I giggled and gave him grabby hands, "C'mere!" I said childishly, making the man scoff at my childish antics and walk over to the edge of the bed. "Yes?" He asked again, a small smile playing on his lips as he looked at me with his usual tired expression.

I draped my arms over his shoulders, sitting on my knees. "Can we fuck?" I asked casually in my excited tone, taking Josh aback, making his blue eyes widen and his face to flush red. "What the f-- Pfft--- What-- Why?" He asked laughing, not fighting against limp grasp. "Because." I hummed with a laugh, making Josh let out another nervous chuckle. "Y/n, you are a strange breed of human species." He said, placing his hands on my hips gently after he set his phone down on the mattress beside me. "Am I a sexy strange human species?" I asked, tilting my head to the side slightly, with a playful grin. "A very, very sexy strange human species." Josh laughed softly, barely trying to match my energy like he usually did before pressing a quick peck to my lips.

"Yes. We can fuck." He said, making me laugh and move my hands to his waist and pull him onto the bed, making him yelp and laugh at the same time. As soon as my head hit the pillows, we locked eyes. Josh did not hesitate a mili-second before kissing me slowly yet passionately.

This is one of the things that I loved about Josh. We could still joke around during intimate moments. No matter how deep we were in the feeling of euphoria, we managed to crack up over little things. What made it even better was that Josh was always passionate with everything he did, especially when we had sex. He always acts like recording with the boys was tiring and fun enough to fill his day, but whenever it came to me, he drops that persona and gives me his all, wither it's having sex, a cute date night, when on my period, it didn't matter.

Back to the situation, we made out for what seemed like hours. One of his hands cupped my face, his thumb caressing my cheek, as his other hand was feeling up my waist. Mine were in his hair, pulling and massaging his scalp as the kiss began to get more passionate. Josh had been growing out his hair and had been using a medication on his scalp to make sure his hair would continue to grow, as he has had a couple of issues with it on the past. So finally having something to grip onto that was soft and fluffy made the experience a bit better.

I rolled us over and straddled his hips, taking his hands and pinning them above his hands above his head on the pillows. Our fingers were interlocked tightly as our kiss got more intense. Josh started to let out sighs, gasps, and hums after I bit his lip, asking for entry. He allowed my tongue to enter and tease his before they entangled together in some sort of whimsical dance. Not a fight of dominance, just a playful, passionate banter.