00 | Last Update (A/N)

Hi guys!

First of all, I want to say I'm sorry. I know this isn't the update you were all expecting, but there are a bunch of things I want to clarify with you all, and there are so many things I want to say first and foremost.

To get the elephant out of the room, no, I will not be updating this fic any longer. But that doesn't mean that this is the end for any of these characters! I really, really want to write more of Four and X and potentially more characters in the OSC.

However, this does not include Starting over. As much as I love writing about stories like these, Starting Anew is just something I have lost interest in.

I remember updating this book weekly, even publishing two chapters in one day, but since school has ended and summer started, I seem to have entered a very long-lasting slump, which I don't even know how to get out of.

Though that doesn't mean I get to stop making more upcoming fics in the future.

Actually, I'm working on it right now! Another 4x story I've been brainstorming for a while; though I'm not ready to publish it or give any sneak peeks about it, I really care for the future fics I want to publish so I'm taking extra time to work on them.

So I hope you readers understand why I haven't been able to update for a while. I'm kind of sad to let this book go, if I'm being honest, but I really can't start a new one without properly posting why this one has been so inactive.

I had a lot of plans for this book, but I hope you guys get to see them in future books I publish. Rest assured, Four and X would still get their happy ending.

Anyway, that's all from me; remember, I'm on IG and TWT under the same user as my Wattpad. Follow me there if you want OSC-related content :)

Hope to see you guys again soon!

— (P.S. I'm keeping Starting Anew up instead of archiving it forever. I just wanted to make that known :3c)

— (P.P.S. The photo above has nothing to do with what I just said, I just think it's funny. Go watch TPOT 6!)