Olden Royalty!Flower Husbands (ESMP) set in the 1920s

This is a concept, that I plan to write in full when I get the time, for now? Have a look at this!

There was a dinner party coming up. Everyone was very exited. Except Scott, Scott's gay, of course he was scared. Scott was petrified. Rivendell was not to accepting, but ok, of the lgbtqia+ members but the rest of the empires? He couldn't be sure. Xornoth, himself, and Lauren, of Rivendell, would be attending this banquet.

The Guest List from Rivendell: Xornoth, Scott, Lauren (Olwen was invited, but she declined)

They were almost ready beforehand, running early, Scott was in a light teal suit, Xornoth in a Burgundy Suit and Lauren in a Light Purple shortened ballgown. They were having white ribbons braided into their hair. As a sign of peace and trust. They showed up at the venue, in Pixandria. Scott had a pack of sticky notes and 3 mini pens, in an over-the-shoulder handbag. Xornoth had a black clutch with some e-cream, and some pocky. Lauren had a white hand-held handbag, she had some extra make up and earrings.

They were about to leave. Finishing touches to their earrings and hair were being done, their wings were groomed. All seemed fine! So they left. When they arrived they were the third kingdom to get there, and their names were announced by a teller. A lovely chap from the ocean empire.

"Lauren Z Major, of Rivendell and Her Husband, Bobby —//—"

"Scott S Major, of Rivendell"

"Xornoth O Major, of Rivendell"

Quiet claps came from the audience, of about five people, so pretty good! They went down the stairs to the ballroom floor, Lauren and Bobby noticed music and decided dancing completely differently to the music, was a perfect idea. So they did some country dance to a waltz. Xornoth and Scott stood near a corner chatting. When there were names a few times they would turn and clap.

Eventually

"Joseph Graceffa of The Lost Empire"

Xornoths's ears perked up. "Go see your boyfriend, brother." Scott said, "You Sure?" Xornoth asked, Scott nodded. And so Xornoth walked over to Joey and greeted him. They went to a different side of a wall. You couldn't see them but they were probably kissing or something. Scott kind of just lay back on the wall and zoned out. Soon the last names were called and Scott looked up to see who they were.

"Joel S. Beans of Mezalea"

"Elizabeth Solidarity-Shadow, of The Ocean Empire"

"James Solidarity-Shadow of the Swamp Empire"

Déjà Vu. That was all that could explain Scott's emotions, though he hadn't properly met the ruler before. They knew who one another were. Scott was lucky he had a pen!

Scott looked at the seating arrangement. The side of the table he was on was: Joesph, Xornoth, Elizabeth, Lauren, Bobby, James, Scott, and then Gemini

Yes! I'm next to him. I can strike up a conversation. Scott thought to himself, although- he didn't know why he was so damn exited. But he was. Scott went to the new group of three, and they all introduced each other.

Joel Beans (Mezlan)
Elizabeth Solidarity-Shadow, Lizzie (Oceana)
James Solidarity-Shadow, Jimmy (Codspein)
Scott Major, (Aeorskin)

Soon they were all sitting down, Scott and Jimmy were talking. Good food was served, Lizzie showed up with pickles (much to the embarrassment of Jimmy). Everyone was talking, but when Scott got the chance he wrote out in amazing gay code. "For a friend of Dorothy, if you are. Meet me, a fellow friend at the eastern wing, there is a free area there. I'd not come if you are not"

Thank god. Jimmy got the message, and he took a second but understood quickly. He finished some more food, then excused himself. He walked over to the eastern wing and saw Scott (fucking hell) Major. Though, he was masked and it was dark. He couldn't tell immediately. It took him a couple moments to register there was a person there, and was taken back when a voice spoke.

"Are you a friend of Dorothy perhaps?" Scott asked, still masked. Jimmy nodded. "You need not call it that. My kingdom is not a place of bad opinion" Jimmy removed his hooding, revealing a face Scott already knew. "You're that Jimmy?" He asked, lowering his mask. "That Jimmy?" Jimmy responded, unsure, then he saw Scott's face in the lighting they were in. "Oh my cod, you're that Scott" the once husbands had seen eachother once again, Scott nodded. "Hello dearest" Scott said, smiling.