Hey! Guess what fic im writing this for ✨(WIP)

It's LOVE COMES IN MANY DIFFERENT COLOURS! Shocker. Either way! Again, Fic by AconfusedBEING Read their fic first.

Warning: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH.
PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

Setting/Timeline: Start of "Colours"

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

FWhip

I woke up early and grabbed the provided eye patch, I'd planned for this. Grab and run. We'd planned so no one would see what we had, and we would all show at the same time. I put on my eyepatch. Because it was early, and the sun was nice, I wrote a note, and went out for a walk.

It was nice to be out in the early morning sun, appreciating the ambience of it. I actually went and smelt some roses. Lovely flowers.

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

I was walking in some flora gardens, my hands were grazing the bushes, trees, flowers and vines. Out of nowhere, the ambience broke. It was like I punched a bundle of stinging nettle. Oh no. "Shit" I whispered. Right. I've hit a bundle of wither rose thorns. Goddamn it. It stings.

Well this can't be good. There's decay on my arm. I grabbed some gloves and put them on, luckily they were black gloves. At least that way there would be no visible spreading to them. FWhip was dying and he damn knew it.

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

I got back to the school in-time for us to meet and sort ourselves out, Sausage has the same colour as me. I'll be letting him down, wither will get to me before I'll get to him. Well, I'll just need to make this quick before it gets me.

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

Sausage

After arriving back at the dorm. "You ok FWhip? You seen a bit timid." He was shivering. He wasn't ok, I knew this, but maybe he'd admit to it? "Hm? Oh yes. I've just got a slight cold. I got told to stay back". I was skeptical. "Alright then." I said. Something is definitely up with him.

"Do you know your soulmate?" I asked. "I know who they are, if thats what you mean" He answered. "Lucky." I groaned "I wanna know mine." I said. "Maybe you will sooner than you think" He said, Smiling. I'm not sure what he was implying but it better not be bad.

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

Time skip: 2 Days

/—/—/—|—\—\—\

Sausage

Gem & FWhip just walked into the dorm. Gem looked like she'd been crying but now she was laughing with FWhip so I didn't ask. "Hi Sausage! We're just picking something up." She said. "Alright!" I said, "Anything in particular?" I asked. "Toaster" she said, quite simply "All the people in our group are giving our toasters to all the tech people, to make them quicker" she explained. "Ooo. Coolio!" I said.

Soon, FWhip carried the toaster out of the kitchen. When they walked out of the dorm with the toaster, Gem threw me a paper aeroplane. It read:

I only know this because FWhip needed to trust someone with the info. First off, he's your soulmate. He wants to tell you, FWhip asked me to sort it out cause he won't be able to.

Second. He managed to poison himself on a flower. He's withering, Sausage. FWhip won't be able to do much with you. Make his remaining time good, for me.

Or you will be next. Trust me. You know I would.

- Gem.