Chapter 14.

Macaque transported them back to the castle. Wukong saw DBK and PIF. They were talking about something. Or they called him. The king did not understand. He heard the noise. He wanted to rest. He put on a good show, so now he can take a well-deserved rest. The noise got louder and he started to get hot. All he could see now was darkness. The king was unconscious.When he woke up he was somewhere else. He was lying in a comfortable bed. He wasn't wearing armor. There was something on his head that was cold and wet. He looked around the room. PIF was sitting next to his bed, drinking tea. And Red Son was on the bed."Red, give your uncle a rest." PIF said softly. Wukong looked at Red Son and smiled. The nap was definitely helpful."What happened?" asked the king."You have lost consciousness.""How long did I sleep?"''Almost all day''''And where is Liuer?''''She's with my husband''''With DBK??''''Yes''''What are they planning?''''Do not worry about it''"It doesn't sound good coming from your mouth"''How do you feel?''"Okay." The king pulled the wet towel off his head. And he gave her a questioning look.''You had a fever. Maybe we'll go for a walk?''''Fine.'''' Liuer told me to give this to you." PIF handed her a cup of tea.The king knew what it was. He drank it all. Red Son stared curiously at his uncle, who stood up. Wukong  saw that he was wearing a delicate, very ornate hanfu. He took a few steps. PIF took Red Son in her arms. The king turned to them."So where are we going?" Wukong asked. PIF smiled, which the golden monkey didn't like. PIF waved her hand. A small tornado formed. Wukong definitely didn't like that. His head was spinning."Sorry, you wouldn't get here on foot." PIF giggled, still holding Red Son in her arms. Wukong glared at her angrily, then looked around. He knew where they were. They were behind a waterfall on a flower- fruit mountain. He was at home. After so long, he was finally home. They went deep into the tunnel leading to the interior of the mountain. The king did not expect what he would find there. The cave was beautifully decorated with different kinds of flowers. There were lanterns on the walls. Pink flowers fluttered from above. In the middle was a hut that looked much better than Wukong remembered. The cottage was also decorated with lanterns and flowers. Wukong walked towards the hut.DBK somehow magically appeared next to his wife who said: "You did well dear"DBK felt proud of all the work. After the fight, he and Macaque started working on repairing the mountain. They renovated the cottage. They gathered flowers and made lanterns. It was exhausting for DBK, but he did it for them, so he was proud to see his brother's delight.From the shadow of the king  a warrior appeared behind Wukong and whispered softly "Do you like it? My sunlight"Wukong quickly turned to him. And looked him in the eye. ''Yes!'' they hugged. Additionally, the warrior kissed the king's forehead and giggled as he made his Sun blush.PIF and DBK approached the monkeys.Wukong said to DBK, "And you agreed to pick flowers?""Well, it was hard, but we made it," he replied.''I confirm. He even wanted to tear it all apart. Haha'' laughed the warrior. DBK made an embarrassed face."Thank you, brother," said Wukong."Anything for you," DBK added"So, do you want to see inside?" asked the warrior.''Are you still asking? Of course I do." The king beamed at the warrior. Macaque took the king's arm. They crossed the veranda. When they were on the doorstep, the warrior lifted the king bridal style.''Liuer? What are you doing?" Wukong asked confused.''Haha..'' the warrior chuckled ''Such a tradition'' and carried his king over the threshold. Inside, the warrior let go of the king so that he could stand on his feet again. They were followed by DBK Pif, who was still holding Red Son in her arms. The cottage was really spacious. Despite everything, there was plenty of room in it. The living room was connected to the kitchen. In the middle was a large table. The walls were painted white. Then they entered the bedroom. There was a large bed in the middle. There were nightstands on either side of the bed. Large wardrobes were opposite the bed. The last room was the bathroom which was next to the bedroom. It had typical bathroom things like a bathtub, toilet, sink and small cabinets. Monkeys they returned to the main room where DBK, PIF and Red Son were, who was curious about the new place."Do you like it?" DBK asked."Sure, I love it." Wukong replied. "Everything will be alright now""Of course it will," said the warrior.They talked about general things. DBK, PIF  said their goodbyes. King and warrior promised that they will vist them a lot and as uncles they will train Red Son in the future."We are alone," said the warrior. He walked over to the king, grabbed his hand, took his waist.''Liuer you know that I can't dance...''"So what?" said the warrior with a raised eyebrow. "I will teach you. Slowly. We'll start from scratch.'' ''One..two..three..one..two..three..''"Okay," said the king. Their eyes met. They looked at each other with eyes full of love. The king approached Macaque. He laid his head on his partner's shoulder. And they were still dancing, or rather spinning around, but that didn't bother them."It would be even more beautiful if I didn't have this crown..." said the king sadly."I know, but I will find a way to get it off you," said the warrior. ''I promise.''

At this moment everything was perfect for them, but they didn't know that is just calm before the storm.