Chapter 35.

Wukong and Macaque reached the temple where the samadhi map was located. Macaque, wanting to take the map, came across a magical barrier. They both moved away.

- Sun Wukong and Macaque six-ears. Said Nezha, who stood in front of them with his spear in hand.

-The Samadhi Fire Map has been specially secured so that no one can get it, not even you.

-Nezha, how old are you? - Wukong said with a smile.

-Don't play the fool, Sun Wukong. I know what you're here for and you won't get it.

-Listen Nezha, the situation requires that we... - the warrior began

-For what? The fire of samadhi is untamed, no one can master it, not even you.

-Nezha, we need this map, evil is coming for which we are not ready, so by your grace, give us the map and we will go save the world.

-Trust us, said the king.

Nezha snorted. -Trust you? No, you ruined any chance of that a long time ago.
Wukong looked at Macaque knowingly. Macaque sighed and nodded.

-Honestly, Nezha, when did you stop being funny?- Wukong asked and at that moment Macaque started attacking to get to the map, but Nezha stopped him, pulling him by his scarf and throwing him to the ground, Macaque made a move, dodged, Nezha tried to get him stab with a spear, but then Mac. he plunged into the shadows and suddenly attacked Nezha from behind. While they were fighting, Wukong approached the barrier without any problems. He stretched his hands out in front of him, took a deep breath, and his eyes began to glow gold. It will cost him a lot. Macaque now noticed what his partner wanted to do. Nezha too.

-Wukong!

-Wait! No, you will kill us all!

Wukong didn't listen. He used the remaining energy (MK energy) to break through the barrier. Which caused a big, violent explosion. The temple was destroyed from the inside. Mac created dienia portals to keep the pieces from hitting him and Nezha.
Wukong reached the map. He took it, then fell to his knees, holding the map with shaking hands. He smiled. It was not that bad. He already knows what death feels like. Another layer of immortality disappeared, making it feel like his soul had died once again. He took a deep breath to calm his thoughts. He felt tension in his spine.
The warrior quickly ran to him.

-Wukong?

-It wasn't as bad as I feared, we can go back.

-You fools, what have you done? Nezha said, barely able to breathe.

-What had to be done, Wukong said.

They disappeared into the shadows, leaving Nezha passed out from exhaustion.

A/N
I know it is a short chapter but it is, as I said last time, every week, I hope you liked it. 😘 (Comments welcome)