episode 1

I was getting ready. For joining Ferrari in formula 2. Ferrari always throws events at the beginning of the season. I joint there 2019. I was so exited to get to know people. Like drivers, mechanics, engineers, people works at the main office and etc. I was so unsure to what yo wear. But at second thought, black is always a good option. So i wore a midi, black, sateen dress. My YSL high heels were shooting. After doing my make up, i applied my red lip stick. I only knew the social media manager Laura. Our families were friends since we were little. A coincidence, now we are friends too. After all of getting ready and excitement, i left my hotel room in Maranello. I went to the garage of the hotel and hop on to my red 488 Pista Spider. And started the engine and drove to the event place.

 And started the engine and drove to the event place

@Michelledubois
<First event in scuderia ferrari❤️>

I arrived to place and found a parking spot. I was almost shaking. I get out of my car and walked to the place. When i walked in, the first thing i saw was Laura. I was relieved to see her. Because i was sure i probably just freeze up and not move or talk. She saw me and wawed at me than started to walk towards me. I also walked to her. She immediately hugged me and i did too.

"I really missed you. It's so nice to see you." Laura smiled. It really was nice to see her.

"Yes, it really is. I am so nervous. I don't know what to do." I was trying to smile. Then she hold on to my arm to sure me. We started to walk in. At that moment i saw Sebastian Freaking Vettel. I was going to faint. But i managed to stay up. Then she walked me to the bar. I was still looking at Sebastian. Then Laura said hi. I didn't understand who she was saying hi to. Then i turned my head and quickly i realized it was Charles Leclerc. I knew him obviously. But i really would like to see him at the grid or even normal life. He was looking sincere. He turned to Laura and said hi back. Then he realized me standing there and looking at him. He made a move to shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Charles. It's really nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

"It is really nice to meet you. You look gorgeous tonight." I said. With a really sincere mood.

Then he turned his shaking hand move to a hug. He slowly kissed my cheeks like greeting.

"You also look amazing. Loved your dress."

Laura started looking at me like there was something between me and him. She was looking like she was shipping us. I just rolled my eyes to her. I wasn't thinking like there will be nothing between us but i just couldn't assure anything. Then Laura left and Charles turned to the bar after asking me, "Miss, what would you like to drink?"

I giggled a little and answered him "A mojito would be nice, sir."

He gave a little laugh and turned to the
a whiskey for himself. Then he gave the mojito to my hands with touching my hand a little. I wasn't sure it was a move or so but i didn't cared too much either.

We were together all night. He had such a nice conversation. We laughed a lot that night. He even offered me to drive me to the hotel which it was the same with mine. But i told him i had a car and i couldn't leave it here. But it was nice of him. We left the place. But at the door he stopped me and said "Is it ok if we see each other in daily life? I really want to be friends."

"Sure. I want to be friends too. You're really nice to chat and i think you're a nice one to have. Actually, do you want to have my number? We can chat or so." I said.

"I really would love to have it." He answered.

I handed him my phone. My phone's language is Italian and he noticed and asked me:

"Oh my lord, do you know Italian?"

I answered him as "Yeah, i love it here. It's my dream to live here one day."

He smiled and said " We have more than few common interests. We are gonna love each other." With a shinr in his eyes.

He handed my phone back. And i said "Maybe we already did." I left there without saying anything but with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I am not sure how many episodes i will share in a week but probably 2-3 epidoses will be shared. Love y'all and see ya next time💘