episode 3

After taking the photos, i uploaded it. After i did, fans went crazy to know who was the favorite photographer. I was going to stay quiet for a while. So we were at the poolside, i was laying under the sun and having a great time. I opened my eyes for a while and i saw Laura and Andrea at the pool, having conversation and laughing. Then i turned my head to look for Charles, the moment i look he sit up from laying and said "Let's swim together."

I didn't really like to swim at pools. My loves were the seas. I didn't wanted to upset him, but said "I don't really enjoy pools. I'm a sea lover actually." He smiled at me. I was surprised.

"Do you remember i told you we had a lot of common interests?"

I remembered it and nodded.

"Then let's share them. Come on. We're heading to the beach."

I was really happy to hear that. I loved seas like i said but even Maranello's  sea was a different beauty. I couldn't even imagine how it would be with Charles.

"Really? Let's go then."

I turned to Laura who was having a great time, and said " Charles and i going to have a drink. See you."

Charles waved his hand to them and he followed me behind.

When we were away from Laura and Andrea, he asked me "Why didn't you tell them we were going to the beach?"

I smiled and answered his question as "Because Laura loves sea and i wanted to be alone with you. If i tell her she would come with us."

I heard him giggle behind me while saying "Really?".

"Yes, or dou you want me to call them?" I pointed back with my finger and he catched his walk to mine and said "No, definitely not.". Then he put his arm and hand to my waist. I was dying in the inside. I really liked his move. We kept walking to the beach.

We came to the beach and i was going to put my bag to one of the sunbeds. Then he said:

" No, no, no. Keep walking."

I was surprised and asked him what was happening and where we were going.

He didn't said a word but smiled. I had no idea what was going on but i smiled him back.

He kept walking to the dock of the beach. I still had no idea but there was only one option to think about.

"Welcome to my lil Yacht."

I was surprised to coming here but he definitely had an effect on me. He get in first and offered me his hand to get in.

"Oh, thank you mister."

A smile frew on his face. It was obvious he liked that word of mine.

When we get in a light dinner was waiting for us. I didn't had any ideas was this a date, but i was loving it.

"Oh my God, Charles. This is so beautiful. Thank you."

He smiled and asked me " Before we eat, do tou want to swim a little?"

My answer was ready. "Yeah, i can't hold myself anymore."

I took off the thin dress i was wearing and Charles took his shirt off. I knew it was only 2 days we met, but i was feeling it.

"Can i jump from the highest floor?" I asked.

He seemed to be surprised, and asked me "Are you really want to jump from there? It is too high."

"I do want to. I don't care how high it is. I love adrenaline."

"Of course, go jump you crazy lady."

I laughed at his words and went to the highest place to jump. He was looking at me. I said:

"See you down there, gorgeous."

I jumped with no hesitation. It was so fun just like i expected. Charles jumped right after i did. We were chatting and swimming. I was nice. We came out of the sea and eat that beautiful dinner. Then we came back to hotel.

I took a shower and get ready because Laura promised Andrea to have dinner with me and Charles. I wore a beautiful white dress and applied a red red lipstick with it. It was looking fantastic. I called Laura and told her i was ready, but she called me to her room to decide what she was going to wear. So i went there.

She was changing her mind once in 10 seconds. I god mad and told her to wear one and it wouldn't really matter. And while i was waiting for her i opened up my phone and scrolled a little on my Instagram page. I was shocked to see that one.

It was a paparazzi photo of me and Charles and in the caption saying this:

"Charles Leclerc has seen with his new girlfriend. And that's not all, her girlfriend is someone we know closely. The name is Michelle Dubois which is a influencer and F2 driver."

I had no idea. Should i be worried, should i be ignoring it. I had nothing. But the word 'Charles Leclerc's new girlfriend' was very nice. I closed my phone and yelled at Laura if she was ready. She grabbed her bag and we went downstairs to lobby. Boys were waiting for us. Charles was looking sweet. They saw us and came closer. Charles hugged me from my waist to say hi. I rolled my arm and hand to his neck to also say hi. His scent was sharp and seductive. It was really nice to smell it. Then Andrea took Laura to his car and Charles took me to his'. He had the same model as mine. But a different design. We drove 5 minutes or so to the restaurant. When Charles was looking for a parking spot, he saw the
valet guy. He was driving closer to give his  car to guy, the paparazzi suddenly appeared. We get out of the car and he gave the keys to valet. Thanks to god, paparazzi wasn't allowed inside. Charles asked me "Are you ok with paparazzi? I'm so sorry if you're uncomfortable about it."

I smiled at him and said "No, it's ok. I'm used to it."

We went inside and Laura and Andrea was already there.

"We are so sorry paparazzi didn't let us." I apologized.

They both was ok with it and even teasing with us that they had a comfortable life without someone spying on them.

The waiter came and was ready to take our orders. Then he must have realized something taht his eyes opened widely.

"Oh my God, it's Charles Leclerc and his girlfriend Michelle Dubois."