episode 5

It's the qualifying day. I woke up early a little to train before the session. I went for a run. After the run i came back to hotel. I was at the lobby, going to my room to have a shower and then go to the restaurant of the hotel for a breakfast. I saw Charles there sitting at the lobby. I came closer to him from his back. He was busy with his phone. I bent to his ear, and said "Good morning, handsome."

I must have scared him, he jumped a little. He turned to me, laughing.

"Geez, you scared me. Morning to you chérie."

"What are you doing here by your own? Where's Andrea?" I asked him.

"He went to breakfast with Laura and wanted me to stay away."

"Well if you're away, wait for me 20 mins, I'm just going to have a shower, then we'll go to breakfast together?"

He smiled "Sure, I'll be here. Bye."

I blew a kiss to him then turned my back and went to my room.

I took my shower and got dressed. Before i leave, i posted a story on my page.

 Before i leave, i posted a story on my page

Then i went back to the lobby. I found Charles and we went to restaurant. We were eating and i asked him "Are coming to the grid today?"

He swallowed his bite and "Of course, I wouldn't hide my support from you. And Arthur obviously. Everyone would think I'm there for him."

"They don't have to know. I do and that's the point, right?" I told him.

"Yes, of course chérie."

He smiled at me and i smiled back. I loved when he called me chérie. It made me feel close to him.

                                    ---

"Yeeeeaaahh, wwoohoooo. Well done Mich. Congrats."

It was Arthur yelling at me by the '2nd' sign, getting out of his car. I was 3rd?! I couldn't even understand the situation. I was just so happy. Arthur get out of his car and run towards me to a hug. With our helmets on, he leaned his head to mine. We congratulate each other and went to garage. I saw Charles running to me with a big grin.

"Wow, Michelle!!! 3rd place! You're amazing." He was saying these words while he was hugging me. I thanked him of course. There was cameras coming towards us. He winked at me and went towards to Arthur who was just behind me. Laura was running to me in a jet speed. She screamed then congratulate me as well. " We have to celebrate this. Dress wel tonight. I'll send you the details.  CONGRATS GIRL!"

She left even before i could say thank you.

                                   ---

I got read for our dinner tonight with Charles, Laura, Andrea, Arthur and his girlfriend. I never met her, so it would be good to know new people. Laura said dress well. I wore a turquoise sateen dress. The i texted Charles.

*Conversation*

"Charles, it's an emergency i need your help."

" Mich, is everything ok? What's an emergency?"

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for time to come."

"Ok then come to the yard and take some pictures for me, Laura sucks at photos"

"Oh my lord, Michelle. I thought something bad happened. I'm coming."

"Thanks, love ya."

Then i left my room and i went down stairs. He was waiting for me at the yard. He hugged me rhen started to take my photos.

 He hugged me rhen started to take my photos

Michelledubois: p3 today?! Unbelievable.
Thanks to supporters 💗.

Then we left for the restaurant. Charles said "Come on I'll give you a ride, princess."

Then he put his arm on my waist and walked with me. I said "Thank you, my prince."

                                   ---

We arrived at the restaurant. I met with Arthur's girlfriend. She was lovely as she seems. Then having fun all night, i asked the group if they wanna go crazy. We all must we feeling so wel because we all agreed. We decided to go to the club. I knew it was race tomorrow but we were going to be home earlier than normal. We get on our ways to the club.

                                    ---

Me and Charles were hanging out together. We first went to bar and got drinks, we danced ,drank again. I was sober, i was sure. Charles said "Let's go out." I nodded and we went out.

*Conversation*

"Mich, i have to tell you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I know we said time but i realized i love you. And i can't wait. I don't want to wait."

*He was trying to explain himself. But i sushed him.*

"Charles, stop. I love you too."

*He stopped trying to say something. He stepped close to me. And i put my arms to his neck and he put his' to my waist. Our noses were touching, he whispered "Knowing you was the best thing." I smiled and he kissed me.