episode 4

Charles giggled to to waiter and looked at me after.

"No, we're not a thing. We're not dating."

The waiter looked shocked. He apologized and Laura said we wanted to decide first, then we'll call him. We all were looking at the menus. Then i felt a hot breath on my neck. I turned my head a little to see and i realized it was Charles. He whispered me, saying:

"Yet."

I turned my head straight to him and gave a quiet laugh. He smiled back at me. God, he was so cute when he smiles. His dimples are so adorable. Then we all ordered food and some white wine with it. When we all finished we went straight to hotel and bed.

                                  --

Today was a beautiful morning it was my first practice tours of Italian Grand Prix.
I woke up early and went to grid with Laura. She was there to inspect the race to share photos and informations about the race. I wore a jean shorts and my Ferrari team shirt. My teammate Arthur is Charles' brother obviously. And we're really good friends, so i might collect some information about his older brother.

                                --

Practice was over. I was coming it to the pit lane to get out of my car. I get out of the car wit a proud of the fastest lap.
I put my helmet and balaclava away. Then i got to chance to look around. Then i saw Arthur coming towards me.
He shook my hand and gave me a quick mate hug. Then whispered to me.

"Charles wanted me to give this to you."

It was a note. He winked at me and smiled. I was surprised but even before i could react, he was gone. Only think i could do was yelling as "IS HE HERE?!". I was shocked now. Then i went to garage. When i was done i went to change my outfit. Suddenly i remembered the note.
I opened it and it was saying,

"You were amazing. You're a gorgeous soul. Meet me at the dock at 8 p.m."

I was happy and i felt energetic. I took Laura after i signed some photos and took some pictures. We went to hotel and i thought it was the perfect time to take her to my rooma and tell her everything happened between me and Charles. So i did.

                                   --

She looked so exited ans surprised to all of these. Then she told me the time was
7 p.m.

I got up so fast and chose a dress to wear and applied some makeup it was almost 8, i wore my airs and get out. Laura went to jer room 10 minutes before i get out. I saw her in front of the elevators. She was all dressed up like me.

"Wow, wow, wow... Miss Laura where are you heading to?"

She looked a little ashamed, probably because she didn't tell me.

"Well, i didn't want you to think I'm too fast. But I'm going to a date with Andrea."

Of course i was thinking she was too fast.

"I kinda think you are. But it's your choice. And i can't judge you because I'm going out with Charles Leclerc which i met him 9 days ago."

She laughed and we all went to our ways.

                                   --

I went to dock and at the entrance Charles was waiting for me. He smiled at me when he saw me. He took his Ray-Ban sunglasses off, he looked me up and down. I smiled hugely to him. And he hugged me. His scent was so unresistable. Then he took my hand like a princess and walked me to his yacht. It was the sunset time. It was perfect. Then a dinner was ready for us at the end of Yacht. He pulled me chair to help me sit. Then he sat himself.
(Conversation)
"Wow, Charles. It's really amazing here. Again.

It's worth for you.

Thank you. It's a really good time to open up to each other and tell everything we
feel.

Yeah. You're right. So, from the first night we met, i really liked your energy. You looked to beautiful. I felt something could happen. At least i wished for. And this whole time i understood that i can be something. I really enjoy spending my time with you. I really would like to get to know you.

I'm so relieved that you feel the same thing. I loved every second i spend with you and i really would like to turn this relationship to a real one.

*He smiled at me and we started to eat our dinner. We had a beautiful chat. Then at some point Charles said "So we both know how do we feel to each other, it's a date than." I liked the idea. I agreed to he that it was a date.