episode 2

I woke up at my hotel bed with a little bit of headache. Then i remembered i was at the party last night. I stand up and went to bathroom for my morning routine. The first race was 1 week later so i planned to stay here with all of the F2 Ferrari team. Also the first race was here. F1 was starting a week later than formula 2. I had no idea what Laura was going to do. I just knew i didn't want to be alone here and not to have fun. After my routine i took my phone and called Laura. It was 10 o'clock so su had to be awake. She answered me quickly and said " Hey, good morning, Mich". I said good morning too and i asked her what was their team's plan before the season. She said "The team will be here until F2 starts. We have one week." I was glad to hear because i wanted to have fun with my friend. I tried to call Kika but she was too busy with her job and boyfriend. But i still had someone to have fun with.

Laura offered a breakfast with me. I said i didn't want to eat at the hotel because the food was untasteful. She asked me if we can eat outside and i wanted to go to a little bakery coffee and breakfast shop. My family and i used to go there when we came here, to Maranello, for our holidays. She was fine with anywhere because she doesn't know anywhere here. The bakery was close and i offered to walk and she told me she was thinking the same thing.

After our talk, i got dressed and only applied a mascara and lipgloss.

@Michelledubois<Morning, sunshines ☀️>

@Michelledubois
<Morning, sunshines ☀️>

I asked Laura to take a photo of me to share on my page. We were walking to the bakery and i kinda saw a familiar face. They were 2 and running towards us. When they came closer, I recognized. It was Charles and his personal trainer Andrea. He was wearing sun glasses when he saw me he put hem down. He smiled and stopped runnig and started walk to us. When he was came to our side, he said "Good morning, ladies"

I giggled a little and said "Morning, Charles. What are doing at this time here?

"Andrea and i was out for a run, it's a little late i know. What about you?" He answered me.

"We were going to get some breakfast."

"Well then, we won't retain you, see you later and enjoy your breakfast" He said and smiled.

"Yeah, we definitely see you. Bye."

He smiled and left. I turned my head back to look and he turned his head too. We our eyes match he blow a kiss secretly to me. I had no idea what was going on. I laughed at him and turnedmy head back to my way.

Laura was quick to ask, "What is happening between you two? Tell me everything, right now."

I giggled and said "I really have no idea. We are just having a great time. It's fun. He's fun. We get along well."

"I definitely see something here. Congrats."

"Don't be ridiculous, there is nothing between us..... For now"

"Ok, princess. If you say so."

She didn't saw the kiss he blowed me, but she was looking exited for me already. We arrived the place and ordered something to eat. After that we went back to hotel, to find some activity to do.

We came to hotel and i saw a board about hotel's pool. I asked Laura and she agreed. We both love swimming so much. But not more than seas. We were at the elevator and Laura asked me :

"Why won't you invite Charles and the handsome one he was with?"

I was shocked and said " Wow wow wow, the hansdsome one?! You're really fast. But sure I'll tell him."

When i enterd my room, i took my phone and called Charles.

"Hey, Mich. What's up?"

"Pretty fine, thanks.
I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, anything."

I was going to the pool and i wanted to
know would you like to join?"

"Yeah, i would love to. I'll be at the lobby in 20. Is it good?

"Yeah, amazing. But i have one more request."

"Tell me."

"My friend Laura really liked Andrea, is there a chance you can him too?"

"You can't be serious, Andrea said she was cute. Of course i can get him. We got this."

"Oh my god, Thanks handsome"

"Anything for you, princess"

I ended the call. I was in a shock. I can't believe i called him handsome. But it turned out to be good. A second shock, he called me princess. I had no idea what to think. A third shock, Andrea liked Laura too. I wasn't going to tell this to her. I decided to make them a thing, with Charles' help, obviously. I got changed and first went to Laura's room. Then we went lobby together. She got so happy when i tell her Andrea will be there.
We saw those two was waiting for us. We approached them and hugged for a hi. Then we syarted walking to the pool. Then it hit me. I needed to take pictures for my influencing job.I said " Laura, i need you to take pictures for me." Then i turned to the boys and said "You guys go, we'll be there in a minute."

Then Charles spoke "Actually, I'll take you're pictures. Laura and Andrea, you go ahead."

He winked at me for make me understand. I was shaking my to show that i was agreeing with him. Then they happily agreed and i took Charles to somewhere looked nice to my eyes. He took some photos and i admired his talent. These pictures were perfect.

"Wow, Charles. You're really talented. You're a perfect photographer."

He smiled at said "Maybe the one in picture is perfect."

I just could say thank you so much.

@Michelledubois <Favorite photo from the favorite photographer 💘>

@Michelledubois
<Favorite photo from the favorite photographer 💘>