Chapter One: Teenage Y/N Meets Teenage Prince William for the First Time

A/: Here is the first chapter of my new fanfic that I've always wanted to write for a while now! This is the full love story between Y/N, daughter of Prime Minister Tony Blair, and Prince William, son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana. Enjoy and make sure to vote and follow me for more updates! Also, I want to give a huge shoutout to my best friend Amber for helping me with this story as she does live in London!

Y/N's POV:

My parents, Cherie Blair and Tony Blair (the Prime Minister) told me I have to choose where I want to go to college. I ended up choosing the University of St. Andrews because if I wanted to create my own charity business to help with those of the British people who are homeless, then I need to get my degree in Business administration and management but I need to choose my minor. I am leaning towards History because I always find history so interesting to learn about.

I already had all of my clothes and things that I needed for when I moved into my dorm. My parents helped me move into my dorm which looks like this:

My dad worked hard to get a TV attached to the far wall facing my bed so if I felt like it, I could watch TV from bed

My dad worked hard to get a TV attached to the far wall facing my bed so if I felt like it, I could watch TV from bed. My main focus right now is getting my degree in Business Administration and Management with a minor in history. Once I finished getting everything unpacked, I had dinner in one of the dining halls and then relaxed for the majority of the evening before I started packing up my school bag for tomorrow's classes and setting out for my outfit.

The following morning, I could hear my alarm going off. I turned it off and start getting ready including getting dressed since today is the first day of classes. Here is my outfit:

As soon as I had my backpack packed, eaten breakfast, and brushed my teeth, I headed off to my first class of the day

As soon as I had my backpack packed, eaten breakfast, and brushed my teeth, I headed off to my first class of the day. My backpack:

On my way to my first class, someone bumped into a young man who then bumped into me which caused me to drop my books onto the ground

On my way to my first class, someone bumped into a young man who then bumped into me which caused me to drop my books onto the ground. He helped me pick up my books. He said, "I'm so sorry about that. Here, let me help you with your books." I said, "Thank you." Once I had my books back in my arms, he smiled and said, "I want to introduce myself! My name is William!"

I smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you too, William! I'm Y/N! I wish that I could talk with you more but I don't want to be late to my first class of the day. If I ever end up running or bumping into you again, I'll make sure that it's at a time when I'm not on my way to classes." "I completely understand that, Y/N! I'm sure I'll see you around! Oh, before you go, may I ask what your major is?" William asked. I replied, "My major is Business Administration and Management with a minor in history. My goal is to create a charity that will help the homeless survive by providing everything they need like clothes, food, shelter, warmth, and definitely a job. I would still need to figure out the name of my charity when the time comes."

William smiled and said, "That's amazing. If you end up creating your own charity, I will fully support you all the way. Who knows, maybe if the British Royal Family becomes aware of it, they could be fully supporting your charity business. Anyway, my major is Geography because I love learning about the Earth." I checked the time on my watch and realized that it is almost time for my class to start. My eyes widened when I realized what time it was. I said, "I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I need to get to my class now. I'll see you around, Will! Good luck with your first day of classes!"

He smiled and said, "That's alright! I enjoyed our conversation! Thank you for wishing me good luck! Good luck to you too, Y/N!" He quickly gave me a hug which shocked me and we went in separate directions to head to our classes. Once I finished a couple of my classes, I headed to one of the dining halls that was close by to get lunch before I had a couple more classes left. I had a delicious steak, grilled vegetables, fresh fruit salad, and a glass of water since my father expected me to stay fit.

There is something that only my family and very few of my close friends know about. I secretly have a wand and can do magic. Ever since I discovered it at a young age, we kept it secret until we felt like it was time for it to be revealed to the public. I could have sworn that William who became my friend looks identical to the eldest son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana. Maybe I'm wrong or something. At some point, I should show a picture of William to my father and maybe he could tell me who his parents are. Right now, that's none of my concerns. My main focus is getting my business degree and possibly starting a relationship. But it only depends if I find the right man who I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I am so glad that I became friends with William.

A/N:

Hello everyone! Here is the very first chapter of my Prince William x reader story. Enjoy and make sure to vote. If you have any ideas of what you want me to use or anything, make sure to leave them in the comments below or DM me. The second chapter should be out soon. I'll try publishing the chapters when I have the chance. Follow me if you want more updates on this book! Also, please keep in mind that I'll be busy with my senior year of college as I will be graduating next spring.

-Maddie (mrcs2578)